Super Sober Shout Out 8th of March 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 8th of March 2020

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be scared of making the leap...........Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

A wave to all for another week done and dusted...........

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number...............Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its..........10 years, 8 months ...............:blushing:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 8th of March 2020

I have been sober for 80.55% of a common year, or 9 months,18 days including the end date.
    And I can't believe it's
    Sunday again already!

No likey button any more so 'likes' can be assumed and paid forward.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

6 years, 3 months and 7 days.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

It is 2450 days from day 1
        Amazes me [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] when I see you have 10+ years and I am coming up the rear with 6 +years.
        I always imagined you had TONS of sober time more than me . But I suppose 4 years does seem like 'forever' when just starting out on day 1.
        It certainly did to me back in the day...
        But here I am catching up on you jacks .......

Comment

I can't remember my quit date, but I think that it's around 4 months or so. Looking forward to another sober week!

Comment

A roundy 2600 here.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
              A roundy 2600 here.
              inkele:

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                I can't remember my quit date, but I think that it's around 4 months or so. Looking forward to another sober week!
                JUDY : how can you not remember :shocked:

Cowboy & JC are good for dates >>>>

Comment

5 years, 1 month, and 26 days of living life looking forward, not back...

I have you in my calendar as November 19th [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but it might have been the 18?
                  Last edited by abcowboy; March 8, 2020, 07:55 AM.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1947 days here! Happy Sober sunny Sunday all! :yay:
                    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Happy sober Sunday all!

Comment

I am shouting out 6 years, 3 months and 6 days, if Ava's calculations are correct. WHOOT!

Love your roundy, [MENTION=18725]NoSugar[/MENTION]

Thanks and likes all around

Comment

3336 AF days for me. Great job, everyone! Byrdie
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

1695 days for me :heartbeat:
                            I'll miss my roundy in 5 days time, so celebrating [MENTION=18725]NoSugar[/MENTION]'s instead :sendflowers:
                            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

I told my mom about my quitting drinking she is relieved that I am quitting drinking. Had something happen last weekend and this weekend that has opened my eyes. I never want to disappoint my mom ever again.

Last week had too much to drink and fell outside the bar. My mom could not get me up and I was too drunk to cooperate. It took 2 strong men to get me up. Almost did not go to church due to it but I need God's help in my life and I hate to miss church.

This weekend promised mom that I would not drink, but ended up drinking. Although I stuck to my limits this time, I could tell the disappointment in my mom that I was drunk again. So that is why I decided to finally bite the bullet and quit drinking now. I know a week from now my AL mind will want to party again. But with God and you all I will not drink.

My religion is anti drinking so not having to hide my hangovers anymore is going to be so good that and fighting not to fall asleep at church will be great. I have issues staying asleep when I have been drinking. When I was younger I would sleep it off but these days I will be lucky to get more then 2-4 hours of sleep.
                              Last edited by DriftyAlison0; March 8, 2020, 07:47 PM.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X