Super Sober Shout Out 15th of March 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 15th of March 2020

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be scared of making the leap...........Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Give us a wave for another week done and dusted..............

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number................Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its It is 3904 days from the start date or 10 years, 8 months, 8 days including the end date......................:love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 15th of March 2020

Thanks JC

2296 days or 6 years 3 months and 14 days

Thankfully with the world the way it is, i dont have to worry about stocking up on al and drinking it all before i needed to and having to restock.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

301 days or 43 weeks. Not even a fleeting thought of alcohol. Take heart people-it doesn't rule your life forever.
      Yes available, we'd be in a bit of a pickle now what with having to find storage room for a doomsday prepper's worth of alcohol as well as toilet paper...
      I must admit I did look into BWS to see if people had panic bought. SO far, no. There musn't be enough alcoholics in town at the moment.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

5 years, 2 months, and 2 days of living life not wondering if I have enough beer on hand...
        Last edited by abcowboy; March 15, 2020, 07:06 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1954 days here! Also having toilet paper shortages in Chicago area!
          Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Happily singing out 602 days!
            Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

2457 days - forgetting what it felt like to drink alcohol....
              But being reminded every day recently by my son what the consequences of that first drink are.

Comment

Shouting out (from my closed up house) 2295 days.

I am so glad to be free from alcohol during these crazy times.

Take good care, folks! (and thanks, JC, for keeping us going)

Comment

3343 AF days for me! Whoooot! Byrdie
                  P.S. I have tissue!
                  Last edited by Byrdlady; March 15, 2020, 01:08 PM.
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Another sober week from me. Spent the week stocking the freezer, not the wine rack!!

Comment

1702 days and ticking away nicely. Yes, much more room in a booze free fridge and our sober bodies much be stronger than before to fight off any virus..
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Day 9 almost done and went to dinner with a couple of friends. Both support me in my quit so had an easier time in staying sober. Now I am home and feeling proud of myself. Course I rarely drank during the week so that helped. But having supportive friends was the biggest help.
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 1621 for Stirly! Yay ME!!! Just love to see that number get bigger and bigger!! inkele: :spin:

And congratulations to all who are sober whether day one or day 5.000. Each day we take command is an accomplishment!!
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Every days a cake day when you're sober. [MENTION=9396]DriftyAlison0[/MENTION].............welocome to you. I made my first post here on here at about 12 days.............keep coming back.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                            X