15 march

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 march

Good morning all, and how are we today then ?hope everyone is safe and well. Just taken my car down to the garage for its annual test and few other jobs that need doing, and I will get it back on Wednesday so I won't be going anywhere .Amy has just phoned us,,,,her boyfriend Chris was on a do in Portugal he is flying home early and had to go via France as there are no direct flights into the UK now and Portugal is about to close down too.dry today but overcast...however both rabbits are out playing. Got to phone the dentist tomorrow to arrange an appointment to sort this lot out too

Hello pie and welcome back. None of us on here are entitled or indeed have the right to be judge or jury there is no need for embarrassment... so get yourself back on track and get control of it all again and no it isn't whining either, that's what we're all here for help each other ... as for being so far down the Rabbit Hole, I I've got two here that would help you on that one . take care have a great day

Hiya lav.... quick get down to the off-licence and get some vodka for hand sanitizer my tulips are up but they're not budded properly yet the daffodils are out and lots of plants got little shoots coming off them but no major flowers apart from the camellia which is a sea of Pink .one of the things they are are talking about over here is bringing back retired prison staff as well haha I would have a ball but somehow I don't think I would last very long

Hiya det how are you today then mate? Hope all is well with you I think the going rate over here for getting tested with the virus is 3 grand, but they reckon they have already tried it on American patients with success yes I'm sure I will be going back to Italyagain, it won't be for a while yet but I will certainly be going back I've climbed both Mount Etna and Vesuvius and a few other mad things there too to a great place friendly people and the gelato is fantastic!

Hiya pauly. Hope you're well and doing ok stay safe

Same goes ppqp hope everything is ok with you and again stay safe stay well

Hiya TG how are you you? Hope all is well in your world and things are taking along

Little Johnny was at the local supermarket with his parents.

Little Johnny, got tired of walking, so his Dad let Little Johnny sit on his shoulders. As they walked Little Johnny started pulling his Dad's hair.

His Dad asked Little Johnny to stop numerous times but he kept on. Eventually Little Johnny's Dad got really annoyed and said, "Son Stop that immediately!"

"But, Daddy", Little Johnny replied, "I'm just trying to get my chewing-gum back".

Five sales people, John, Peter, Harry, George, and Margaret, meet at the water cooler.

John: "I had three fantastic meetings today, man they were great! "

Peter: "I managed to crank out 85 calls! "

Harry: " I mass emailed over 4500 prospects! "

George: "I put together and sent out over 200 new info kits to new prospects in my territory. "

Margaret: "I didn't sell anything either. "

Moral of the story: Nothing matters in sales but results. All the good intentions or activities mean nothing unless you are able to produce.

American Movie Rating System Explained
    G : Nobody gets the girl.

PG : The Good Guy Gets The Girl.

R : The Bad Guy Gets The Girl.

X : Everybody Gets The Girl.

XXX : Everybody gets the girl, her mother, her sister, her father, and her father's boyfriend.

Liverpool airport has been shut for the past 8 hours due to a "suspicious car".

Apparently it had tax, insurance and the radio was still in it.

President Trump was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York.

He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living. He referred to his time as a U.S. Senator and how he had voted for every Native American issue that came to the floor of the Senate.

Although Trump was vague about the details of his plans, he seemed most enthusiastic and spoke eloquently about his ideas for helping the original folks and how proud he was of them

At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented Trump with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, "Walking Eagle."

The proud President accepted the plaque and then departed in his motorcade to a fundraiser, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to select the new name they had given to the President.

They explained that "Walking Eagle" is the name given to a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly.

My son's been asking me for a pet spider for his birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were $70 each ! ! !

Bollox to this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

Life Explained
    On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking.. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

So God agreed......

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span"

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God agreed......

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed again......

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God. "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family.. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch.

I Would Like Coffee Please
    A man walked into a restaurant and seated himself.

Soon, the waitress came over to take his order. "...and to drink" she asked?

The man said he would like coffee. The waitress promptly returned with a cup of coffee, but spilled it on the man's lap when she stopped at the table.

"Oh my G~d; I am so sorry"!

"That's OK", the man said, sopping up the puddle on his pants with his a napkin - "but tell me, was this regular or decaf"?

"Regular" she replied.

"Oh great, now this thing is going to be up all night"!
    Last edited by Mick; March 15, 2020, 04:29 PM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: 15 march

MAE ALL...

Pi...so good to see you. I think of you every PI day if not more often when I'm thinking of renovating something. Wondering how your Dad and Step Mom are doing and how many 4 legged friends you have living with you. It's a good thing you're in a rabbit hole as I know a couple of "peskies" that can help you out. Having problems seeing a way out, TG will show you where the "light" is. I for one am not sorry you stopped by and I can whine louder than you can. LOL Glad you're back and hang in there, it will get better.

Lav...they're really going to close the booze stores!! OMG the whole country may sober up and wouldn't that be great to see. No plants popping up on this side of the world but the positive is all the "pot holes" have disappeared. LOL I'm glad your daughter is ok and that all the tests came back negative. There's another positive.

Det...tape a sock over your face, there's a fashion statement. I'm so glad you're so strong in your quit right now. So far schools are staying open here in Alberta but other provinces have closed them. It's definitely a wait and see situation. I remember the Andromeda strain. LOL

Mick...wanted to say good morning to Paul as well...LOL Glad your "troops" are up. LOL I love the way the voice to text appears on your posts. Been hibernating this weekend, never had so much food in my house. LOL It's currently -7F but there's no wind and plenty of sunshine. Alas we are going to have to cancel the Wednesday Ladies Bridge, because of covid19 so will miss playing cards for now.

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Have a Super Sober Sunday all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening friends,

Filled up my day with cleaning & cooking, not going to do that every day haha!!
      I don’t mind not going anywhere as long as I can find something interesting to do here which i usually do. Had to postpone a planned lunch with old friends tomorrow because all of the food establishments are now closed too. Oh well, we can wait I guess.

Mick, glad it’s not raining on you for a change
      Hope you get some help from the dentist soon. I think my latest extractions have healed, nothing bothering me anyway.
      It would be a cold day in hell before I go heading back to work at this point, haha! I couldn’t do all the running & lifting anymore without hurting myself so I wouldn’t be much help. Plus I’m not sure how strong my immune system is anymore. I feel like it would be a death sentence for me, not going there.

PQ, i’m just trying to imagine the white knuckling going on around here with the booze stores being closed. I am so freaking grateful I won’t be one of them tearing my hair out!!! No schools open, no eateries open, even the local zoo is closed, geez.

Hi Pi, thinking of you & hoping you will be a regular here once again!

Hi to Pauly & Cyn & Sam.

Det, sorry you are losing business over the virus. It sounds like everyone is, sad. We are all in this boat together, right? I hope some good luck falls in your hands very soon

OK, must go tuck the chickens in - at least we have eggs to eat, LOl
      Have a nice night all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm not exactly back yet. Still on a downhill slide. Need to get a plan. Need to get my feet back under me. Sounds like peskies are at the ready, tho.
        Last edited by Pie; March 15, 2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Mae all -

Late night post, so o will be brief. Sending love to all - Det, so sorry for the money stress... I am sending health and wealth wishes to you...hang in there. Thank you so much for all the links; I've been a fan of Jack Kornfield for a long time! I thought of you when I read about the retired nurses... glad to hear you are not considering that! (Glad to hear about daiughter too). Pauly, how are you doing? I hope you have some good news about iron soon. PPQ, glad that you have stayed in this weekend... way too cold! Pi - I too thought of of you on your" day. It's never too soon to climb up out of that hole - I look forward to seeing you here, so glad to have you post!! Sam, still feeling OK, hopefully. Hello to anyone else...

Well, here we go around the dark side of the moon - but we will come out again eventually... wishing all well and healthy, and say again how grateful I am for the company here. May we be well ---

Comment

PS! Mick! Thanks a million for the levity each day, what an incredible gift!!! Good luck with the teeth...

Comment

Mae everybody, Pie, good to see you, what the heck is going on? PQ, I need to go get my iron checked soon, with all that's been going on it's been the last thing on my mind, it's easy for retired people to say"we'll get thru this" but fuck when you work and get paid daily it's enough to put you in panic mode, there's no unemployment for self employed people, my savings sucks, etc this shit sucks and it's scary right now and no that wasn't a jab at anyone here
              Last edited by paulywogg; March 17, 2020, 08:47 AM.
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya all how are we gtoday then? all good ..?Iwent to the shops this morning ,Aldi opens at 8 ...I got there at 815 ..it looked like a plague of locusts had done it in .so Icant even have toilet rolls for brekkie !!haha..its pretty heavy duty folks but ...stay with it ...things will get better..even with a scumbag leader like America has got .
                The dark side of the moon ....Floyd!!!!!!I was supposed to be going to see a tribute band of them next week ...another non starter...
                Pie the peskies are gunnin for ya so get the plan boxed off ...and dont forget thats what we are here for too..

big shout to everyone ..

The more food you buy, the more toilet paper you need.

It’s a catch-twenty-poo.

Seville is a ghost town.

Even the barber’s is closed.

10 Men Only Housekeeping Rules
                It is time to clean out the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.

Keep it clean enough for healthy, dirty enough for happy.

Never make fried chicken in the nude.

Do not engage in unarmed combat with a dust bunny big enough to choke the vacuum cleaner.

You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.

If guys were suppose to hang clothes up, door knobs would be bigger.

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Cobwebs artfully draped over lampshades reduce the glare from the bulb, thereby creating a romantic atmosphere.

When writing your name in the dust on the table, omit the date.

Q: What go's peck peck Bang, peck peck Bang...?
                A: A flock of chickens in a mine field!

Knock knock.
                Who's there.
                Doorbell repair man.

A young man came home from work and found his new bride sobbing convulsively.

"I feel terrible", she told him. "I was ironing your best suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your pants".

"Forget it", consoled her husband. "Remember that I've got an extra pair of pants for that suit".

"Yes, and it’s lucky you have", said his new bride, dabbing her eyes. "I used them to patch the hole".

Little Johnny was sweating while digging a hole to plant a tree and cursing as per usual.

Little Johnny's gardening teacher says "Johnny, please stop swearing the Lord is everywhere".

Little Johnny replys "Ok... so I guess He is in that tree over there"?

"Yes" his teacher replys.

"Ok.. no worry's" says Little Johnny " .....is He in my dad's wheel barrow"?

"Yes Johnny" his teacher replys

Little Johnny says "B@LLshit ....!!! My dad AINT GOT one".

A scottish colonel walks into a chemist, goes to the counter and hands over a small wooden box.

The chemist opens it and finds an old condom with a hole in it.

The colonel says 'how much to repair it'?

The chemist says '70p I guess'.

The colonel says 'how much for a new one'.

The chemist replies '£1'.

Tthe scotsman walks back outside and a few seconds later there is a loud cheer followed by a louder cheer. The colonel walks back inside and says 'the battalion has decided, we'll take a new one'.

The baby pigeon complained to his mother before flying a long distance, 'I can't make it, I'll get too tired.'

His mother replied, 'Don't worry, I'll tie a piece of string to one of your legs and the other end to mine.'

The baby started to cry.

'What's wrong?' asked the mother sympathetically.

'I don't want to end up being pigeon towed.'

Funeral of a Traffic Warden

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a traffic wardens funeral, a voice from inside screams "I'm not dead, I'm not dead, LET ME OUT!"

The Vicar smiles, leans forward, sucking air through his teeth and mutters " Too f@cking late pal, the paperworks already done!"

An ant and an elephant share a night of romance.

Next morning the ant wakes up and the elephant is dead.

"Damn," says the ant, "one night of passion and I spend the rest of my life digging a grave!"
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Well the government closed all schools, preschools and out of school care facilities. It's pretty quiet on the roads out there and 2 people showed up at the centre. The day was spent answering the phone and repeating, we don't know. LOL We have cancelled basically all programs at the centre except for the prog coor who decided to keep running 3 of hers. What an idiot! I will be going into work all this week and the boss is scrambling to figure out how he can get out of paying his part time childcare workers. What an ass!

Lav...I'm sure you can come up with something other than cooking and cleaning. LOL They haven't closed our booze stores yet but I think it's coming. Not going to bother me either. Some of the bars in Calgary have shut down on their own. So when I run out of eggs I'm coming to your place.

Pi...yup, peskies at the ready whenever you are. Remember, we're here to help or just listen so jump in anytime. :hug:

TG...you take care and don't run yourself ragged. Hope all is well with hubs.

Pauly...I heard somewhere, not sure where, that not only are Americans buying toilet paper they are now lined up to buy guns. Really!!! What are they going to do, shoot the neighbour to steal their toilet paper. I know our government is implementing plans for people who don't qualify for employment insurance. I hope yours does the same as I'm sure you're not the only one in this position.

Mick...sorry the tribute is a non starter but that's the way it goes. I was quite glad to see how quiet the centre was as I'm now getting a little concerned about my compromised immune system. Been stepping up my hand washing and paying attention to everything I touch. They're now telling Seniors to stay home, good thing I'm only 64. LOL

Shout out to Det & Sam. Stay healthy out there everyone....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Another day-of entertaining myself at home, not bad. I even got started on some garden beds. Supposed to rain tomorrow I’ll find something else to do.
                    Everyone I know is still healthy so I am grateful. I do have to go get my BP checked tomorrow, hope no one is in there coughing, ugh.

Pie, we’re patient & will be here when you are ready. Sooner rather than later is a good idea. You owe it to yourself, really.

Cyn, I imagine a lot of your face to face contacts with people are on hold for the time being. Just as well, I want you to stay healthy too

Pauly, you seem to be putting up a lot of resistance to things that none of us have any control over. Please don’t do that to yourself, it won’t change anything. All you will accomplish is irritating yourself when you need to be treating yourself with extra kindness. There are a lot of unknowns we are all facing right now, believe me. You likely will be spending more time with the boys if their schools are closed. You could make some fun projects with them. Have you been seeing all the online resources to keep kids busy? There’s a ton of them. Hang in there, we are all in this together.

Mick, 45 was on TV this afternoon talking more BS but I’m sure yuo don’t want to hear about it, haha!!Said his test was negative for the virus, too bad, Lol

Det, PQ & Sam, thinking of all you guys!

Gotta go close up the chickens, have a good night everyone!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Said his test was negative for the virus,...Lav ..no self respecting germ would go near him

Comment

Mae all -

Well another day... I am slowly bring boxes of things from our storage locker back to the apartment ( they will live under the piano). Now it looks like we will be headed to CA in the beginning of May, not the end of May... so all this stuff needs to be gone through and digitized... I have it here in case we must sequester... at least we'll have stuff to do. And I want to see all the family photos and those of the two of us over the last 20 years... everything seems much more precious now... it's a time to circle the wagons with love.

Mick, are you seeing flowers yet? So many things burst into bloom suddenly here... cold, and supposed to rain, but nature seems happy. Lav, glad your family is well - hoping that continues. Thx for that scary but informative video on FB... know thy enemy - always a good thing. Det, I keep hoping something pops up for you. Pauly, yep, not only can I not do my work, but my hubs' job canceled everything so he's out too just one week shy of full-time, he will get no compensation of any sort. We can hang in, but the biggest part of our income is in the summer... if that goes away... not sure what to do. Health care jobs! The wave of the future! PPQ, you stay away from people,and stay safe, please! Sam, how's it going? Shout out to Pi, we are here - we are all walking each other home...

Sending love and light to all ---

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
                          Greetings Abbers,

Another day-of entertaining myself at home, not bad. I even got started on some garden beds. Supposed to rain tomorrow I’ll find something else to do.
                          Everyone I know is still healthy so I am grateful. I do have to go get my BP checked tomorrow, hope no one is in there coughing, ugh.

Pie, we’re patient & will be here when you are ready. Sooner rather than later is a good idea. You owe it to yourself, really.

Cyn, I imagine a lot of your face to face contacts with people are on hold for the time being. Just as well, I want you to stay healthy too

Pauly, you seem to be putting up a lot of resistance to things that none of us have any control over. Please don’t do that to yourself, it won’t change anything. All you will accomplish is irritating yourself when you need to be treating yourself with extra kindness. There are a lot of unknowns we are all facing right now, believe me. You likely will be spending more time with the boys if their schools are closed. You could make some fun projects with them. Have you been seeing all the online resources to keep kids busy? There’s a ton of them. Hang in there, we are all in this together.

Mick, 45 was on TV this afternoon talking more BS but I’m sure yuo don’t want to hear about it, haha!!Said his test was negative for the virus, too bad, Lol

Det, PQ & Sam, thinking of all you guys!

Gotta go close up the chickens, have a good night everyone!

Lav
                          Lav, I know you only posted this to help but unless you're gonna help me pay rent, utilities and food please don't comment on my being stressed out,you're retired and home most of the time anyways,I'm in my mid 40's trying to make a living through all this still,this is my last post here for awhile I wish you all well and stay safe and healthy!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A good afternoon all... how are you today then? Things are certainly hotting up over here and I don't mean the weather as from today day- all travel abroad from the UK is is banned and all major sporting events are now banned all gatherings meetings etc are banned all public worship Iinchurches etc services are banned the only thing that's left open over here now strangely enough .. our schools because they reckon children aren't a high risk they still carriers aren't they? Also advising people not to go to clubs pubs or anything like that anymore which is going to have a massive impact on their businesses they reckon at least 50% of our Airlines will be bankrupt by the end of May but on the bright side it's not raining here haha

Ok here's my thoughts on this....and the thread.. at the moment open to suggestions by whoever whatever it.. matters not but but I have no doubt at all people are getting stressed panicky worried and frightened of what the future holds I think we all want to help...between us there are thousands of miles but wherever possible I think we should try and help each other ...now whether that be private messages, a laugh, open messages or whatever it matters not... that's where it's open to suggestion as long as we know we are all ok now I don't mind doing that at all in fact a lot of you will have seen me send me stupid things around through messenger.. that is part of it just to send a bit of stupidity lightness humour call it whatever you want whilst things are a bit grim..we all come from different walks of life but the common thing is is we are on here because we stopped and intend to stop drinking and stay that way ,so whatever you think whatever you decide, give a couple of minutes each day not just hi and bye just to to help each other out and yes I do realise some people have got more time than others...it is entirely up to us.. that is simply my suggestion that's all
                            On the back of the trump clown trying to buy the possible vaccine for this virus for his own self and let's make no bones about it it was to increase his own kudos for the electorate I saw that thing about the Americans queuing up to buy guns what's that all about?

Hiya pauly.. how are you feeling today then? I do realise it's hard times for you struggling and also the added pressures of work... is it going to be in work, is there any income is my shop when I'm closed etc I also understand what you're talking about retired people with savings etc etc saying hey will get through this don't panic...things like that are way beyond our control, we can offer each other friendship support etc which was was all we needed and wanted when we first came here to quit drinking and that's why I'm saying any ideas anyone can come up with are welcome
                            On a positive note however, none of the workers on my railway have yet got the virus or self isolating so business is as usual on there haha
                            Ok folks that's about it for the moment like I said take it easy and let's be here for each other have a great afternoon

There are three switches downstairs. Each corresponds to one of the three light bulbs in the attic. You can turn the switches on and off and leave them in any position.
                            How would you identify which switch corresponds to which light bulb, if you are only allowed one trip upstairs?

Your last good ping-pong ball fell down into a narrow metal pipe in concrete one foot deep.
                            How can you get it out undamaged, if all the tools you have are your tennis paddle, your shoe-laces, and your plastic water bottle, which does not fit into the pipe?

Three Masters of Logic wanted to find out who was the wisest amongst them. So they turned to their Grand Master, asking to resolve their dispute.
                            "Easy," the old sage said. "I will blindfold you and paint either red, or blue dot on each man's forehead. When I take your blindfolds off, if you see at least one red dot, raise your hand. The one, who guesses the color of the dot on his forehead first, wins."
                            And so it was said, and so it was done. The Grand Master blindfolded the three contestants and painted red dots on every one. When he took their blindfolds off, all three men raised their hands as the rules required, and sat in silence pondering. Finally, one of them said: "I have a red dot on my forehead."
                            How did he guess?

WATER & WEIGHING
                            If you had a 5-liter bowl and a 3-liter bowl, and an unlimited access to water, how would you measure exactly 4 liters?

NUMBERS & SEQUENCES
                            The day before yesterday I was 25 and the next year I will be 28. This is true only one day in a year.
                            What day is my birthday?

ALGEBRA & CRYPTOGRAMS
                            Replace each letter for a unique digit so that the equation is correct.
                            (J+O+I+N+T)3 = JOINT

This corona virus must be serious.

My local Burger King have cleaned their tables twice today.

Just picked up a Big Mac Meal at the drive-thru.

I'm not hungry, I just need the napkins for wiping my ass

Minimal contact with the world outside home.
                            No parties
                            No going down the pub
                            No visits to or from family and fruends
                            No mass gatherings
                            No trips to concerts or sporting events.
                            I knew it!
                            It was inevitable that the rest of you would catch up with my lifestyle at some stage.

Top tip, if your down to your last sheet of Andrex and you have the flu, BLOW YOUR NOSE FIRST!

I can't find any bog roll in my local shops so I've started panic buying imodium

So how come it's only men & women getting killed by this Coronavirus? How come all the other 800 genders aren't getting wiped out?

Are workers at hand-sanitiser and toilet roll manufacturing companies being sent home?

In Tesco earlier and saw a man with a trolly full of toilet paper, hand sanitizer and baby wipes.. I then confronted him calling him a selfish sh.t and that he needs to think about the people who actually need it like mum's and elderly people etc... Told him he should be ashamed of himself... With that he said "I totally understand where you're coming from but I work here now if you don't mind I'd like to carry on stacking the shelfs"

Scotland Yard are reporting theft of toilet rolls from the station.

Apparently the police have nothing to go on.

Never in human history has constipation been counted as a blessing before.

I'm checking whether I'm insured against the Coronavirus.

I think I'm Covid.
                            Last edited by Mick; March 17, 2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...good job on keeping the virus out of your railroad. :hahaha: Alberta just announced a state of emergency and all community associations are closed. Boss had actually said if you've got things to do work from home. He has a conference call with the board right now and they'd decide what they were going to do. Guess the decision was made for them.

Pauly...I'm sorry you were offended by Lav's post. I will miss you and hope you change your mind. When it comes to people giving me advice I have one rule...take what I need and leave the rest.

As far as Mick's suggestion about the thread I know in the beginning I just needed someone to talk to, I was a mess. Knowing that I wasn't alone in my feelings made all the difference and gave me the courage to start stopping. It's not easy coming up with things to post all the time but sometimes reading about someone else's day gives me insights into things I can change in my life. I'm here to listen to anyone who wants to share and hope that the things I share help others in some way or another. We're all in this together.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                              X