Super Sober Shout Out 22nd of March 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 22nd of March 2020

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be scared of making the leap...........Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

And a little bit of an excercise while we're stuck indoors...............

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number......Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its 3911 days from the start date or 10 years, 8 months, 15 days excluding the end date. :heartbeat:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 22nd of March 2020

6 years, 3 months and 21 days or 2303 days.

Stay safe and dont drink. Thinking of everyone at this time and sending one big cyber hug.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

2462 days - translates to
      6 years, 8 months, 26 days -- all nice & roundy numbers -- amazeballs - when I can still remember Day 1 like it was yesterday.

I'm still trying to decide where to go for Easter vacation..... the living room or the bedroom ?

Comment

308 days. Not one thought of drinking. Not one regret about stopping. So glad that I will not be stockpiling grog to see me through.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Great work JC, Ava, Satz and Bridgee!

Jonesy, closing in on a year. Wowza!

Day 561! That's over a year and a half. On a roll these days. Forward.

Thinking of everyone. Think positive.
          Last edited by Guitarista; March 21, 2020, 11:22 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

5 years, 2 months, and 9 days of living life weathering the storms life throws at me (us)...
            Last edited by abcowboy; March 22, 2020, 07:04 AM.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1 year, 8 months

It’s good to have a good chunk of time so that a storm can be weathered when it comes. Otherwise, it would be all too easy to be sucked back in.
              Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

1961 days here! Happy sober Sunday and stay well everyone!
                Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Or 7 years, 8 months, 18 days including the end date. stay safe everyone
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

2612 here. I’m so happy to hear that you feel secure [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION] :hug:
                    Last edited by NoSugar; March 22, 2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

A sober week from me. And what a week it’s been for all of us. Hope you’re all staying safe & well

Comment

Shouting out 2302. Way to go, everyone!

Comment

I wish we could bottle & distribute the pride and relief on this thread of having stopped the madness that is drinking alcohol.
                          We could make a fortune.

Anyone new to MWO please remember we all struggled to get that Day 1 - but it just had to be done.
                          The self abuse of drinking alcohol when we know we just can't or do not want to is just madness.....

Comment

Working...
                          X