2 weeks without AL for DriftyAlison!0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 weeks without AL for DriftyAlison!0

I have made it two weeks without drinking. 2 weeks ago today I was hungover and regretting going out the night before and breaking my promise to not drink. I could tell when I got home that my mom was disappointed in me. I was disappointed in myself. But not anymore. Now 2 weeks later I am sober and proud of it. Now I can go to church without having to fight to hide my hangover and to stay awake through the services. Course the next two weeks at least will be online but I will still be there without a hangover.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Re: 2 weeks without AL for DriftyAlison!0

Well done Drifty! Congratulations. Keep it going mi amiga.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good job, Drifty. Keep racking up those AF days. You know how to do it and you know how good it feels to be and stay sober. Well done!!!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Congratulations, Drifty!!!
        90197355_10219679698917481_7085559585758511104_n.jpg
        "God didn't give you the Strength to get back on your feet
        so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down."
        :hug:

Comment

Working...
        X