Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICK HAS 8 YEARS TODAY!!!!!!!!! Independence Day for sure! WOOOOOHOOOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MICK HAS 8 YEARS TODAY!!!!!!!!! Independence Day for sure! WOOOOOHOOOO!

Mick, please accept this small token from us for a big job!
    :banana-computer:
    You are TOP BANANA around here. We are so grateful for your presence here on MWO. I can’t tell you how many times you have pulled me out of a bad place. Your humor, warmth and empathy have no equal.
    I’m really sorry you had to experience a problem with alcohol, but it was a lucky day for all us us here when you came along. THANK YOU for all you do on a.daily basis. We absolutely love you!
    Admiration and love, Byrdie

PS Happy Birthday tomorrow!
    Last edited by Byrdlady; July 4, 2020, 11:16 AM.
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Re: MICK HAS 8 YEARS TODAY!!!!!!!!! Independence Day for sure! WOOOOOHOOOO!

Well done Mick -- mind you -- never doubted you - but here you are - and supportive to everyone as Byrdie says -- congratulations our boy!!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

WOW. What wonderful news. Congratulations Mick on 8 years . You are part of a unique crowd here at MWO. Those who are shining examples of courage and self sacrifice against a powerful negative force called addiction. Everything is possible when self love becomes a lifestyle, instead of self abuse. Life is good. Here’s to many more years!
      Last edited by techie; July 6, 2020, 08:16 PM. Reason: 8 not 4
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Happy 8th sober birthday Benny. Your positiveness and humour have gotten me through a few rough patches and your friendship is a blessing. Have a great day and a great birthday also.

much love xx
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Its a cake day for our main man , congratulations bonnie lad,Mick,

J x
          :hug:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

CONGRATS ON 8 AF YEARS MICK!!!!!!! :welldone::yay:
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Wow, fantastic job Mick! Thanks for being here, too!

Comment

Way to go, Mick! Thanks for your support, NS

Comment

Good for you big fella. That is an amazing feat!
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Congratulations Mick on your 8 years!! Byrdie could have taken the words right outta my mouth cuz I too love your sense of humor and warm ways, I've often told you that and how knowing you makes my heart swell and you're always here for others even when you've got your own stuff going on, you're a sensitive, caring soul and I love knowing you're on my side, thank you and congratulations again my wonderful friend!:yay::welldone:
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations Mick! Love ur work mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sorry I missed this back on the 4th, but CONGRATULATIONS on 8 years, Mick. I appreciate your steady presence here on MWO.

x
                        Pav

Comment

Working...
                        X