hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello again

Greetings, all! I'm back again trying to reign myself in. I was last here around summer of 2018, which is why I'm not posting this in Newbie's Nest.

A little about me... I'm female, mid-40s. I started out drinking occasionally in my early adulthood. Didn't binge drink until maybe age 35ish. Back then, though, I did not drink daily. Fast forward to present day, I have at least 2 drinks daily. Sometimes, many, many more. The death of my father a couple yrs ago, dealing with my emotionally needy/unstable mother, and (now) the COVID boredom are all making things worse for me. I'm tired of being like a hamster in a wheel and am going to attempt moderation.

When not drinking, I enjoy baking, cooking, gardening, and yoga.

Thanks for reading. I'm hoping to get inspired here and participate in this community.
    Last edited by NolaLola; July 26, 2020, 04:09 PM. Reason: grammar

Re: hello again

It's nice that you are determined to continue to work, good luck to you!

Comment

Hi, [MENTION=24193]NolaLola[/MENTION]

Your thread did not show up to me until today. Many of us posting in the Newbies Nest are not strictly Newbies. In fact, most are not. Please feel free to join in to that busier thread! You, too, [MENTION=24542]Fisher1[/MENTION]!

Take care, NS

Comment

Thank you for the invitation, I'm happy to join the discussion!

Comment

Here is a link to the last post [MENTION=24542]Fisher1[/MENTION]: https://www.mywayout.org/community/j...ml#post1784722

If you read back a bit, you can meet most of the regular posters there. Feel free to jump in and introduce yourself!

Comment

Working...
          X