Super Sober Sunday 30th August 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday 30th August 2020

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be scared of making the leap...........Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

just give us a little wave

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number...............Time Duration Calculator: Time between two dates/times

For me its 4072 days or r 11 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and one day...................:happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Sunday 30th August 2020

6 years 8 months and 29 days or 2464 days
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

5 years, 7 months, and 17 days of living a life I never thought possible...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

770 days
        I can now see and walk through the stacks of boxes of beer at the grocery store, and displays of bottles of wine and hard liquor —and have absolutely no triggers for the stuff!
        Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

1186 days

Comment

2775 days of not beating myself up each and every morning!

Comment

2463 days of knowing a headache is just a headache. Go Super Shouters!

Comment

3792 Days
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

A calm, sober week over here.

Comment

This day last week I was pissed as a fart, what a difference a week makes. Congratulations to all above for their terrific lenghts of sobriety

Comment

5 years, 1 month and 11 days
                      Best decision I could ever make.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                      X