Hypnosis CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnosis CDs

Can someone give me the link to the hypnosis cds mentioned in the My Way Out book? I no longer have the book as I borrowed it from the library.

And if anyone has used the hypnosis program I'd love to hear what you thought.

Thanks!

Re: Hypnosis CDs

I purchased the CDs right from this site back when I joined in 2009. They were great & I used them ‘religiously’ for quite a long time.
    I don’t know if you can buy them anywhere else. I loaned my set of CDs to someone but never got them back.
    The hypnosis program did a lot for me, my favorite was the Clearing CD, I used it at night. Sorry I can’t be of any real help.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I ended up finding them on Ebay. Just got them in the mail today. It seems the person that originally developed them no longer has a website and the My Way Out store link doesn't seem to work any longer. My husband is looking forward to trying them. He has had years of sobriety in the past without much struggle but lately not so much. The cravings are just killing him.

Comment

Can you tell me what you searched for on eBay? I cannot seem to determine which is the right one...

Comment

Working...
        X