25th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25th October

Hiya all ...how are we today then?hope everyone iswell ...guess what ..I forgot about the clocks ...yepI knew thy went back..but forgot if that makes sense ...so at 7.30 this morning I was sawing drilling and renewing the front on the rappit hutch ..the plastic weather sheet was past its sell by..and then I made a shelf ..just a rough and ready job to hold my overwintering plants .and now its raining ...no surprise there ...

ok brew time ..

AJ ....firstly ..well done on your days....secondly absolutely brill for not caving in to having a drink..I know times are hard ,especially with the lockdown ..we are in tier3...the highest ...it is completely crazy ...we dont know how the virus spreads etc ,but the strategy is to put people into risk areas and tiers and yet we dont know anything about it ...and yet you can still drinkup till 10pm ,meet people ,its mandatory to wear masks in shops and yet it isnt being enforced ,schools are still open ,gyms are still open ,people can still trave ..allegedly for work only ...so the virus knows not to attack these people ? we have a track and trace system that doesnt work..and a government strategy similar to Orwells dystopia in the book 1984.we either do it or dont ...I will wear a mask ,I will distance I will protect mine ...but if I choose to go somewhere ..I will go .we are "advised " not to travel yet those that make these guidelines are doing so ...You take care ..you are a sensible person do as your heart and head say ..not the puppets ..Keep your chin up AJ ..we are all here for you x

wow ..rant over ...hiya Lav ...hows you then?yep its like nights ..best thing I liked about them was less pins in the asses to deal with ...and secondly it was greatgoing home ,when days were coming on .hows the grandkidz doing?

hiya ppqp ...you wont find my post in the yoonyverse ..there is so much other rubbish there too ..how are you feeling ? hope you are better ..Ive got to go for my flu jab...hope you get your drier fixed soon its not much fun whirling your clothes around above your head to dry them!!!

hiya pauly ..hope you are well??a big hello from Bonnie n Jeeves to you...

hiya teegee , det sam hope all is well with you ?take care yall

right folks ,,times are difficult I know for each and everyone of us ..we all have different issues going on that we have to deal with as well as the constraints of not the covid but what the strategists in each of our countries deem what is right and proper .if yo need to reach out irrespective of who you are or what the issue is ..do so ...if I need to I know I will dont be worried frightened embarrassed nothing ...thats why we are here x

Disgusted to see the government think feeding my kids is not their responsibility!

Sent from my iPhone 12.

Some sh.t just stole my fucking car!

However, on reflection, I'm not angry.

The guns and the body in the boot are his problem now.

I went to an Indian restaurant last night. After I had ordered, a little old lady came to me and said, "Aren't you polite. You have such lovely manners."

Apparently, it was my complimentary nan.

Lee Kun-hee owner of Samsung has died . I think he is on his way to a Galaxy far away !

My girlfriend just phoned me to say that her car has broken down.

I told her to whisper it some words of encouragement.

I'm an aphid fan of little green insects.

and finally..

What’s the easiest way to make a glow worm happy? Cut off its tail—it’ll be delighted!

What do you call a belt made of watches? A waist of time!

Why did Adele cross the road? To say hello from the other side!

What’s the best way to carve wood? Whittle by whittle.

What’s the difference between a piano and a fish? You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.

How do you organize an astronomer’s party? You planet.

What’s the action like at a circus? In-tents.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: 25th October

Mae everybody, Mick I'm jealous of your clock change we do ours next week, the joke about the stolen car was awesome! Kells boyfriends coworker has the 'rona now, funny how I didn't even know one person in real life who had it for months now there's been a few surrounding us, I feel we just hafta learn to live with it, the lockdowns only keep it dormant for a bit, then everyone gets out of lockdown and goes all crazy thinking they can do whatever cuz it's over with, no it's each person's responsibility to try to keep themselves safe but some of these people are just too arrogant, trust me I live with one, say hello to the little bunnies for me haha, PQ, at least you got a time to get it fixed, that was lucky Anjicia, I know the thoughts pop in and out for me too but as seen in my signature I am fully aware of how drinking ends up for me, a big pile of sick! Not interested, just do your self care and if internet breaks help then do it! My therapy lady told me straight up I'm watching too much news and that's probably why I feel "off" Lav, I hope you're sitting with another wad of cash in a week too! Much love to all and wishes for a great BF Sunday for us all!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

AJ...sorry you're not feeling great, hope you feel better soon. Well done on not caving especially during these crazy times. I always remember my last drink and I never want to go back there. Sunny day here today but it's -13F with the windchill. Can hardly wait till we get above -0 next week. Just so you know we usually start a new thread on Sunday so if you're first to post feel free.

Mick...forgetting about the clocks makes perfect sense, I've done it myself. Our turn in next weekend. I'm feeling good, whatever was happening with the lung seems to have cleared up. I'm waiting till it warms up a bit then getting my flu jab as well. I'm so frustrated about the dryer so I refuse to think about it. Just glad I got a load of laundry done beforehand. At least I've got work cloths for the start of the week.

Lav...I was actually just thinking where there might be a laundromat around here. I haven't seen one in years. I dread the dark days of winter but get used to it. When I start going to work in the daylight again it's like a new beginning. LOL

Pauly...I'm still at the stage of not knowing anyone who has caught to virus and I hope I stay there. You're right, we have to learn to live with it as it's not going away anytime soon. I was not happy having to wait until Wed to get the dryer fixed but when she said they're booking into the end of November I considered myself lucky.

I have to pop over to the community centre around noon so I'm hoping it'll be a lot warmer by then. Good timing as I'm almost out of coffee. Shout out to the rest of the gang....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Afternoon Mick and Pauly and anyone else along after. Not long back from a nice cycle along our seafront. Not bad weather for today only 56f but with the sunshine it fells warmer and good to people out enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon. On Sandycove beach there were a few brave swimmers must be hardy people it would need to be a lot warmer for me to swim in our sea. Yes its the same here going around in circles with 7 months of lockdowns and restrictions but when they lift them and allow places open the cases rise again. We don't have a lot of deaths here from it and our hospital beds are not full and all cases may not be covid related could be colds or anything else we can't trust them here. Its not restaurants bars gyms hairdressers its coming from its been proved that it is mostly people gathering for house parties and not sticking to guidelines for visits. And travelling to restricted areas or over guidelines. People are getting fedup here and i think we may more protests as this cannot continue as sucides mental health and people losing their businesses high employment etc is ruining the country and we see the fallout in the next year or two. They closed down most retail places that sell clothes and shoes for adults children and babies for 6 weeks in the winter and children grow quickly and babies. So unless you can buy online well tough. there was a pic on face book of a store that had babies clothes sealed off but vodka stocked next to it. So in Ireland its legal to go around drunk and bollock naked lol sorry hope that did not offend but you have to laugh at the stupitity of lock down bans oh and dvds were locked up too but not alcohol. My local Tesco has the drapery and shoe section blocked off since t
        Thursday morning. Lucky i ma ok for winter stuff i have jumpers cardigans coats jackets scrarfs and hats from last year and i did get to TK Maxx 2 weeks ago i got ankle boats and a jacket i did need. buying online costs poatage shipping charges and take time to arrive and if it doesn't fit and its needed for a child or toddler or older person then it takes time to return and you wonder why people are getting mad. Anyway i will leave at that. Have a nice Sunday i am chilling with a coffee and watching tv.

Comment

Good evening all!

Damp & chilly here today, what a difference a day makes!
          Staying inside & getting a good bit of work done so I ma happy

Mick, I remember showing up an hour early getting the kids in for Sunday school, Lol.
          The Covid deaths are up to 225,000 here - that’s bad! Hospitalizations are up again, ICUs are filling rapidly. I don’t know why people don’t understand the meaning of ‘community spread’. It’s not rocket science, you know? Glad you’re getting your chores taken care of before the really bad weather moves in.

Pauly, we can’t possibly know who’s carrying the virus, that’s why we all need to be masked & keep our distance.
          Your therapist should know that everyone os feeling a bit off these days. Turning off the news doesn’t change anything though. Good self care, practicing mindfulness & squeezing in a guided meditation or two every day helps a lot.

PQ, a few years ago I had YB take a large rug to a laundromat up in town, haha! It was too big for my machines & my poor ailing dog had peed on it so he got it cleaned up nice.
          Cloudy all day then night coming so early makes you feel kinda starved for light!!

Anjicia, we have no stores where I live out in the country so I am used to buying things online. I have an Amazon Prime member account so everything ships for free. I don’t know how we would survive without it sometimes. I hope the restrictions can ease up soon for you & things start getting back to normal. This is a tough period we’re living through but I’m glad to have many friends here to share the grief

Hello to Det, saw your post on the old thread. Glad you’re getting ready to display your work at the new gallery, sounds great!

Hello Sam, Pie & Cyn. Hope you all stop in soon so we know how you’re doing.

Have a nice night all!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Lb came over yesterday, after two full days of driving when she got here Saturday afternoon nobody was in the mood for visiting haha, she had an orientation with Target but once she got there needed two forms of ID to fill out her paperwork and she only had her driver's license so they have to do her orientation another day, Anjicia, ordering clothes online is iffy, I bought some black pants that fit horribly weird! Perfect at waist, skintight in the hip area, then huge at the legs just stupid! I put in a request for a refund but it's a 3rd party seller through Amazon so I'm still waiting to hear back. Got cold here overnight, had to turn on the heat for a bit, PQ, glad your lungs feel better, hope it just was a one time thing, waves to the gang and wishes for a great BF Monday!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

And good afternoon to everybody. How are we all today then? Surprisingly enough I have to mention the fact it is raining here again today, unusual event I know but there we are are. I have got to go for my flu injection in an hour or so so looking forward to that not.
              Hiya pauly and how are you today ? I take it you are isolated now that Kells boyfriend has got Corona ? The rabbits are both in the garage at this moment, I think you're right about the television Media it is full of twisted crap you take care and look after yourself

Hiya ppqp and how are things with you today? Yes I wasn't too bothered about the clocks myself either actually it's not like I was in a rush to go anywhere my work clothes are my going out clothes and my dossing about clothes all rolled into one despite numerous attempts in the past by the fashion police and their representatives Julie, I don't really take a lot of interest in fashion comfort does it for me do I do find it hard to walk in high heels! Haha. Hope you're feeling good and long may it continue take care

And hello AJ how are you today? Sounds like you had a pretty good day yesterday yes it's pretty nuts on the rationale of why and who should close full stop it is the same over here air people are questioning now the validity and purpose of the lock Downs especially as it is not law in England but advisory and the interpretation is open to not only abuse but a lot of people haven't a clue because it is so so complex as for offending anybody on here I don't think that's an issue certainly not for me haha unless you start asking for PIN numbers . you take care look after yourself and have a nice day

Hiya lav and how are you today then? Hope all is well l did you see that thing I put up on my Facebook page with regards to deaf and hard-of-hearing people? How difficult would that be to do as an embroidery thing? Hospitalisations are up here as well, but in fairness it is not all virus related. Yes Julie lives on Amazon as well we have the tracking system to I don't know whether you have that at what the government Track and Trace system was half as good as the Amazon one we would be quids in Julie sits and tells me the guys 3 stops away is now 2 stops he is at the door she tracks on her phone I never thought I'd hear her say that she prefers shopping online as opposed to go into the shops and that applies over a wide range of stuff. you take care

Hiya det and how are you today my friend? Hope all is well with you best of luck with you display play in the new gallery
              A big hello to TG Sam pie wherever you are

I went into a fancy dress shop earlier:

“Have you got a ghost costume please?” I asked.

“No we haven’t I’m afraid” replied the woman.

“Don’t be afraid” I said, “they’re not real.”

I would like to defend our record for people that says we don't give to the poor.

We give lots, to the poor bankers, to the poor multi-nationals, to the poor Queen and her family.........

Make sure you stop drinking by 9pm.

Covid doesn't know that the clocks went back.

"Hillary Clinton says the thought of Trump winning re-election makes her 'physically sick'"

I'm not surprised. Do you know what food in the Federal prison system tastes like?

A woman has been refused 'period' products in a Tesco store in Wales.
              I'm on Tesco's side she should not be buying antique lamps, art-deco toasters and a DVD about Queen Victoria's life!

I imported an Arabic/English translation device from the Middle East.

Did you know that the word for "fck you" and "goodbye" is the same?

To find out what it is, all I have to do is push this red button.

I went to my Doctors complaining that half my face was numb, "Do you think I've had a stroke?" I asked.

"Nope, You've got a wasps nest in your beard and you've been stung."
              Last edited by Mick; October 26, 2020, 09:28 AM.
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings all,

8 days until this damn election. I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL IT’S OVER, haha!!!
                My vote has been in & counted for a few weeks so I am sleeping a bit better. Well, at least until the results are announced after Nov 3.
                We had an appointment with our financial advisor today (who is younger than our kids). He said we’re doing a real good job, Lol. I am actually grateful for his services, he helped us get our scattered investments together 4 years & working harder to make more money, yay!! A little piece of mind helps you sleep better too.

Pauly, wonder why they need more than one form of ID for a job application. Who knows? I hope it works out for her!
                It is hard to buy clothes online but you do what you have to do, right?

Mick, I did see that & probably could do something embroidered. Will have to think about that.
                Tell Julie I’m with her & have thrown out all my shoes with heels. I want comfort after wrecking my feet in nursing shoes for 30 years, LOL
                Did I mention YB is considering buying a drone to take pictures of the Amish farms? They told him they want aerial pics so they can plan better where to put their hoop houses & how to angle their crops. They asked some guy But he wants $500 just to show up!!! YB knows he could get them what they want for a whole lot less $$. Interesting considering he would have to be licensed to operate a drone around here because there’s a small airport nearby.

Hello to everyone else, hope we are all well.
                Have to go close up the chickens in the dark. Have a decent night all!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...best of luck to LB and her job. How are things going with your job? I am still leery to buy clothes online. My sister did all the time. They all look great but I've heard horror stories too.

Mick....wow, rain! how unusual. LOL I'd rather get a flu shot than a covid test any day of the week. Funny you and I have the same wardrobe I just can't dry any of mine at the moment. My priority is comfort too.

Lav...can they actually count the mail in votes before the election? I just have this horrible feeling that all hell is going to break loose after the election. Of course if Trump doesn't win it's because it's rigged. I'm still hoping they don't fill that Supreme Court seat beforehand. Does YB know how to fly a drone? You pretty much have to have your pilots license now. Woke up to 32F, it was a heat wave. The melting has begun, it's going to get messy out there.

I had a good day at work especially compared to the boss's. LOL His procrastinating is now catching up with him and there's a lot of pissed of people out there. The ones that talked to me said they were going to the board president about it. Finally! Maybe now the whole story will get out. Shout out to Sam, Det, TG and AJ. Have a good evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

And good afternoon all how are we today then? I really hope you've had a better day than I had yesterday talk about a pain in the backside G Whizz. Firstly I was snoring and snivelling because I've got a bit of a cold and then I had to go for my flu jab so after that at my shoulder started to ache. I then thought the radiators weren't getting hot so I bled them to find and there was hardly any water in the system there was a leak on one of the pipes and all the water had evaporated overtime in the garage. The failsafe device and then kicked in on the boiler and shut the gas off so no I've got a leaking pipe no water and no gas full stop phone my friend up sentence and picture through WhatsApp and he told me what to do. I overpressured the boiler and the coupling blew water all over the garage floor full stop drained and refilled and it's ok now but my friend is coming up tomorrow to change the leaking coupling at the same time I noticed a message from my other friend the one I go walking with, he sent me a message to say both him and his wife were covid positive. She is a nurse and the Wrekin it came from the hospital but no one knows he reckons he started feeling ill on the 22nd or 23rd the last time we met was the 16th so I doubt if I've got it but just to make sure I went for a test this morning. It was a walking test centre set up in a car park and guess what it was pouring with rain no believe me there is nothing better in life than to stand a car park in the pouring rain sticking a swab down your throat and then up your nose the enjoyment is unsurpassed. So now I'm just waiting for the results apart from that it's been a fairly quiet time
                    Hiya lav how are you? Stop bluffing about this election I know you've been glued to the television with excitement not! Glad you got some sound Advice from your financial advisor. Top-up that is a great idea with regards to the drone, I remember when I was working with Salford archaeological unit and we excavated part of the Roman ruins at a place called Castle Shaw they took pictures from the air with a drone and if I remember rightly it costs about £1,000 for a series of pictures and video . you take care

Hiya ppqp
                    Hope all is well with you today with regards to flu shot instead of the covid being greedy I've had both!! Glad you had a good day at work and respective of the chief of the Busy Doing Nothing tribe being there . you take care

Hiya pauly how are you today? Hope you are ok take care hope to see you post later

a big hello to those I've missed, I need to get this finished so that I can get it in the post

Police break up 600-strong 'fetish party' in Berlin for breaking coronavirus rules.

To be fair though, most of them were wearing masks.

Seems odd that all the human skeletons archaeologists discover are either male or female?

What about the other 47 sexes?

As it's been widely reported that Conservative MP David Morris has been banned from a store in Morecambe for voting not to extend free school meals for poorer children this Christmas, I should like to inform Greggs, Lucky's Chippy, Raj Kebabs, Cake Shops, and anywhere that sells cigarettes and alcohol, that my wife was in complete agreement with the government on this issue.

The wife is obsessed with cleaning products. Bleach and Dettol on everything.

Most disgusting spaghetti Bolognese
                    I've ever tasted

I took a girl from the club back to my house last night.

As we kissed passionately on the bed, she noticed a picture of a woman on the night stand.

"That's my wife there," I explained. "But she's gone now."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized. "What happened, if you don't mind me asking."

"Went to the store to get some milk," I replied.

The other day I coloured my hair platinum blond and cut myself a fringe.

Now my penis looks really stupid

We teach children that whining, stamping feet and tantrums will not be tolerated and that such behaviour is rewarded with nothing

It's about time society was taught this same lesson

Paddy and Mary were fast asleep in bed. Just after 3 o'clock in the morning they both woke to a loud bump outside. Mary sat up in bed and hissed "Quick dat must be me husband!" Paddy leapt out of bed in a panic, grabbed his trousers, ran across the bedroom and lowered himself out of the window. He dropped on the ground twisting his ankle, staggered through a thorn bush and limped off down the lane bare-footed scratched and bleeding. A few minutes later he burst back into the bedroom and yelled at Mary, "What are yeez about woman I AM yer fecking' husband!" She yelled back, "I know, I was testing yeez Paddy, so why did ye run?"

My hair shampoo has "Super Sensitive" written on the back, which sucks now cause I can't talk about how terrible it is.

So they just discovered water on the moon.

Wouldn't they have noticed that 50 years ago when they first landed and got their feet wet ?

Trump has seized upon Biden's interview slip-up as proof that he's going senile; "What kind of country are we gonna be? Four more years of George . . . " (Everyone assumed he was confusing Trump with George W Bush).

It's actually a lot worse than it seems, he meant George Washington!

Must watch documentary on BBC2 about covid, tonight 9.00pm..

2 brothers from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Flight MH370 that miraculously disappeared.

Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane. Neither of them got on the flight though. It’s really interesting.

Have a look at it, it's called Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight.

I won a competition to have a posh meal with world chess champion Magnus Carlsen.

They sent a limo to take me to this swanky restaurant, he arrived in his limo shortly afterwards, the problem was there were chequered table cloths. It took him 2 hours to pass me the salt!
                    Last edited by Mick; October 27, 2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Good evening friends!

Cloudy & 61 degrees today, no rain. Rains arrives Thursday & Friday to the tune of 3”, swell. Saturday for the craft fair sunny & only 50 degrees. Guess I’ll wear a few layers

PQ, in answer to your question, only some states are allowed to start counting before the election. PA is not one of them although I’m sure they have some way of getting around that. Each state sets it’s own voting laws, stupid.
                      They approved that unfit justice last night & swore her in - in the dark . The GOP here is hell bent to destroy democracy as we know it for no good reason. It’s sad & depressing.
                      Sounds like your boss is about to get his a$$ handed to him, haha!!

Mick, you did not have a good day yesterday, sorry :hug: I hope everything turns out OK for you!
                      I know YB will study this drone project thoroughly before jumping in but I think it would be a good thing for him & the local farmers. He wouldn’t need to over-charge people, it would be a side job only, not a major source of income. He needs to stay busy, I need for him to stay busy, haha!!

Hello to Pauly, Sam, Pie, Anjicia & Cyn!

Guess I’ll get those chickens locked up & go finish some stuff I have started in my sewing room.
                      Have a good night all!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...and here I was complaining about my dryer. What a day you had. :hug: Good for you for putting up with the rain and getting the test done. Better safe than sorry. I hope your friends are ok and not experiencing too many symptoms.

Lav...It was 58 degrees when I woke up and with the little bit of wind we had a lot of the snow has melted already. I hope you get the rain over with before Saturday, layers it is. I keep forgetting how different your politics are from ours. I hadn't heard they'd approved the judge, of course they did it in the dark.

We're in the middle of our annual audit so the accountant and boss have been stuck in their offices actually working. Haven't a clue what the prog coord is doing and frankly don't care. Haha I spent the day trying to trick the childcare software to do what I want it to do. I'm sure the support people just cringe when they see my emails. LOL Fingers crossed the dryer gets fixed tomorrow.

Shout out to Pi, Sam, Det, AJ and TG...hope all is well. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hi all ...how re we today then?all good I hope .Tet result for covid came back as neg.,,thank goodness ..so Im no longer grounded ....and guess what //pouring with rain .

havent a clue about the covid over here,I havent looked at it for yonks ,but life goes on

Hiya ppqp your quote...".It was 58 degrees when I woke up and with the little bit of wind" hope you have got rid of it !! my friends are ok ,they arent struggling ...but if they do Ive offered to siphon tea through the letter box ...and whizz pizzas down the hall to them ..sounds like you are doing good at work ...vive la revolution!!

hiya Lav ..how are you? hope you are good .Julie is chuffed that Iam neg ...it means I am not hanging around making and doing things ..I have a friend who flies drones as a hobby ...he loves it ..some fantastic footage .if the rain doesn't turn up give me a shout ...

big hello to everyone else ..

Finding a mask in your pocket is the new equivalent of finding a fiver.

BBC Sport: Scunthorpe matches called off after 8 players test positive for living in Scunthorpe.

My next door neighbor knocked on my door wearing just a see through negligee, asked to borrow a cup of sugar and then winked at me and asked to come in for a cup of coffee.

I said . . . " Fck off Dave".

I wish I could rid the world of buttock pain

For all arse aches

If you wear a face mask and gloves while using a computer you have much less chance of catching a virus.

My grandad predicted that the Titanic would sink and went to great pains to try and alert everyone. Sadly no one would listen.
                          He told people in authority, middle-management and even the every-day punters who bought tickets.
                          He was silenced from every corner in spite of all the evidence he put forward.
                          Eventually he was forcibly removed from the cinema.

My boss accused me directly of doing absolutely no work and just sitting at my desk, to the degree I'm imminently facing termination.

Fortunately I saved my position with quick thinking and declared with seriousness that I now identify as a potato.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...here's your coat. LOL I'm glad your friends aren't suffering and I'm sure you'll be there for anything they need. I think you dodged a bullet there. Yes, things are going pretty good at work these days, knock wood. With the way the whole world is going I'm grateful I still have a job.

Howdy to everyone else. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening friends!

The days are going by so fast, what the heck??
                              I keep thinking the holidays will be here so fast then remember we are being told not to have any holiday gatherings I really don’t know what to do this year, nothing I guess.
                              I have a dental cleaning at 8:30 in the morning & have to drive thru a hurricane to get there & back ~ swell.

PQ, you’ve got your big melt going on just as predicted, haha! That’s a good thing I guess.
                              Hope that dryer is fixed by now

Mick, awesome on the negative test!
                              I worry 24 hours a day about my kids being exposed at their jobs every day. I hope we see the end of this virus sooner than what they are currently predicting.
                              Hope you can find something to do to stay out of Julie’s hair, haha! YB is still researching the drone thing but I have a feeling he’ll do it. The grandkids will probably be thrilled, LOL

Hello Det, you are likely busy.
                              Hello Pauly, hope you are good!

Hello to Pie, Sam & Cyn!

Have a good night everyone!

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                              X