8 month AF update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 month AF update

I am so proud of myself. Tomorrow marks 8 months of sobriety and I barely think of AL these days or even crave it much but today with Biden winning the presidency my AL mind tried to get me to drink. I am going to drink tonight. I did agree to do that. But not with real beer but with NA beer *NA beer is not for everyone.For me it works so I will drink it now and then*. So I will go to bed a winner tonight and will wake up tomorrow hangover free.

What a way to celebrate my 8th month anniversary.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Re: 8 month AF update

Great accomplishment Drifty! Congratulations mi amiga.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A w e s o m e
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Well done, Drifty. There are some good NA beers out there now. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
        X