how do you celebrate without alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you celebrate without alcohol

Scotland soccer team making it to the tournament for the 1st time since 1998. I had to have champane and whisky during the actual game itself.

had a good time but felt ill the next day and had to stay in bed.

:-(

Re: how do you celebrate without alcohol

Well, of course you felt like shite the next day. I’ve been a competitive athlete all my life. Alcohol and rx drugs sidelined me for a few years. One thing I do know, is the joy of both watching and competing clean and sober. It’s wonderful and yes, addictive. Feeling great is addictive. I want that for you too, Kev. I think the key is self love, which is self care. We all have things in our past that we are ashamed of. We cannot change that. What we can change is before us right here, right now. Everyone has aspects of themselves that they like. Focus there. Anything I can do to further support you, I’m all in. I know you want the peace of mind and contentment sober living provides or you wouldn’t be here. God bless x
    Last edited by techie; November 17, 2020, 03:25 PM. Reason: Sentence typo
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Re: how do you celebrate without alcohol

Kev, you can celebrate anything without alcohol - it’s a choice, your choice!
      I’ve been choosing to be AF for the past 11 + years, you can do the same. Decide what you want more, the alcohol or a healthy& happy life without regrets. It can be done, you can do it too!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X