COVID and TRAVEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID and TRAVEL

I read this earlier today and while I’m not surprised, I am extremely concerned. My concern is how vaccine compliance is being manipulated, ostensibly by elites and Big Pharma. The “if you don’t, you can’t” threat is alarming to me. If COVID required, based on the greater good I can reluctantly accept this. However, will we be forced into vaccines for every new viral outbreak going forward?

Article:
    We have been telling you for months that this COVID plandemic is going to push us down the slippery slope of forced vaccines, and now it’s happening. Just last week, we saw the New York State Bar Association pass a resolution calling upon the state government to require mandatory COVID vaccinations and eliminate religious, philosophical, or personal exemptions.

Just yesterday, Australian airline Qantas announced that it will require travelers on international flights to be jabbed with a coronavirus vaccine once a vaccine is ready. In other words ... No jab. No service.

This announcement comes less than a week after United Airlines began a four-week trial on flights from New York/Newark to London Heathrow in which each traveler over 2 years old will be required to take a COVID-19 rapid test before boarding.

I am interested in your thoughts as this impacts us all. More importantly, as recovering alcoholics, this is another HUGE stressor that will need to be personally managed. Thanks
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Re: COVID and TRAVEL

I am truly horrified at the turn things are taking now Techie. What I once put down to conspiracy is now becoming reality and I do not believe our old normal will be returned to. They are now talking about freedom passes over here which is shocking and for me, I really do not want to be vaccinated with such a new and largely untested vaccine.

Comment

I wont be travelling if i have to be vaccinated. I want a 100% effective vaccine.
      Talking to my medical drs they are not recommending it yet, there needs to be more research.
      We are down to zero cases by wearing masks and keeping our distances. I''m not saying this is a cure but common sense certainly helps.
      We are just being able to travel between states and there is no mention of planes flying o/s at the moment.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

I agree: I do not want to be forced to have a vaccination, and especially not a new one.
        Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

I agree 100% to what the others said. I have never had even a flu vaccine. There is no way I will be forced to have a vaccine that hasn't been tested for at least three years. Government and big pharma companies looking to make big bucks. Makes me livid!!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
            Just last week, we saw the New York State Bar Association pass a resolution calling upon the state government to require mandatory COVID vaccinations and eliminate religious, philosophical, or personal exemptions.
            Personally, I don't see how this could be done. It's against the constitution of the United States. If the airlines refuse to let someone travel who hasn't had the vaccine, there will simply be people who have falsified papers boarding the planes. Anything can be bought for the right price. Right?
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I know for a fact that it takes several years of testing for a new drug or vaccine to be considered safe to use. I feel that the production of the Covid vaccine was pushed through rather prematurely by both researchers and politicians. To force such a vaccine on innocent people is just wrong, and a choice should be given to each individual. I am grateful that a vaccine is available, and over time, once it's safety has been proven, I would get the vaccine, but it has to be my choice.

Comment

I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone else, no vaccine for me till it's been out for a year. I'm not sure how the governments in the world will handle this, some will definitely make it mandatory where there is no democracy and can dictate it. I think like with most other things, the governments will push the problem onto others, much like tax collection. The businesses will be forced to not do business with people who aren't vaccinated, much like the mandatory mask wearing laws. Then as [MENTION=11158]stirly-girly[/MENTION] said, that will open up a whole new line of business for the document forgers....
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

No way will I take the vaccine! Like another pointed out I don't even get the flu shot cuz alot of times it makes people sick anyways+there's different strains of it, I'll pass.
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X