Happy New year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New year

If anyone gave up on new years day last year well done for making it one year.

I recall stopping drinking at 3am 1st Jan 2020 and vowing not to drink again.

I lasted till Saturday 22nd February but was still the longest I'd ever done.

Happy New year all.

X

Re: Happy New year

Happy new year to you too Kev, and all to come.

Have a bewdy and take care.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy New Year!!!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by scotskev81 View Post
        If anyone gave up on new years day last year well done for making it one year.

I recall stopping drinking at 3am 1st Jan 2020 and vowing not to drink again.

I lasted till Saturday 22nd February but was still the longest I'd ever done.

Happy New year all.

X
        Happy New Year, Kev.

Well, it's January 1st and you've already got about 26 days sober - almost a whole month. What a great way to start the New Year! I am hoping that you decide to continue just so you can see for yourself that not only can you live a sober life but that you can really enjoy it as well. Not to mention how much your body will thank you!

A healthy, sober 2021 to all!!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

This is your best chance ever to quit Kev.
          You've said you like drinking in pubs only ?
          Well - with them being closed - you are on a roll for another month or two. :hyper:

Comment

Happy New Year! I found the turning point for me was about 90 days, you've got a good start on that, keep it rolling!

Comment

Happy New Year!!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X