No announcement yet.

Gaba Labs (the old alcarelle) 1st step toward synthetic alcohol - this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaba Labs (the old alcarelle) 1st step toward synthetic alcohol - this month

Been monitoring this for some time and it appears they have finally announced the botanic version of their drink and ready for sale Jan2021.

Since i'm already using substitutes such as non Alcoholic beer, I will be interested in this. First heard of it in 2018.

I will let you know how it feels. The main product is still 3-5 years away but this one is completely plant based.

(p.s i don't work for this company and i'm not intending this to be an advert, other than an advert for a product that might help people)

A new drinkGABA Labs is launching a drinks company - The Social Drinks Company. And they're bringing out a new botanical drink called Sentia (Botanical Tech | Sentia Spirits) later in January, based on a GABA Labs active botanical ingredient.

Last bit of news is that Professor David Nutt is appearing on UK Channel4's flagship consumer food program "Food Unwrapped" at 8pm UK time on Monday, 11th Jan. He'll be talking about our botanical research work and the ingredients licensed for the Sentia drink.

FYI, GABA Labs' primary focus will be the ingredient "Alcarelle", which obviously is a few year away because of the regulatory frameworks.

Our new FB page is GABALabs.

Re: Gaba Labs (the old alcarelle) 1st step toward synthetic alcohol - this month

So, if I understand correctly, this is a noontropic or smart drink (cognitive enhancer) ???
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Re: Gaba Labs (the old alcarelle) 1st step toward synthetic alcohol - this month

Originally posted by techie View Post
      So, if I understand correctly, this is a noontropic or smart drink (cognitive enhancer) ???
      Think it acts on gaba which is also what alcohol does but this will be mild and have a max dosage. This one is purely plant based.

There will be a another compound released in 3-5 years that will be synethic.

Lastly you can combine the two.

All of them harmless to the body, including the liver.

Comment

Let's hope it's harmless to my actions and surroundings too Kev.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Let's hope it's harmless to my actions and surroundings too Kev.
          Just another drink out there. I expect it will be mild effect feeling.

Comment

hi all. for people in the UK you can watch channel 4 tonight at 8pm for information about this.

Comment

This link says the person drank 2 of them and it felt like 2 gin and tonics. My bottle arrives on Tuesday shall test it.
              Alcohol-free spirit Sentia promises good effects of booze without a hangover | Metro News

Comment

Well tried it... Can't say I felt anything. Perhaps a slight feeling of happiness and smiles. Maybe a little bit like the start of a drinking session but we're talking sips of beer.

Certainly not the substitute was hoping for. Will try rest of it a few times to double check till its all gone.

But meh

Comment

Working...
                X