Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army garrison - February 2021

Welcome to Feb winners!!
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Re: Army garrison - February 2021

Love the theme Jones!
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I'm always a winner when you're around Jonesy. :lucky::blowkiss:

Happy february troopers!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning lads AND Bridgey AND February..am I glad to see it!!
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

My phone thinks it's still Jan...are yiz sure?...

Comment

Marnin all. I was trying to think of a title but failed so well done Bridge

Comment

Good morning. Mr A still hanging on here.
              I drank half a bottle of wine last night and feel dreadful today --not a hangover dreadful but shocked and ashamed. Thrown the last half down the sink. I am so frightened by this.
              I am determined this is not going to happen again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                Good morning. Mr A still hanging on here.
                I drank half a bottle of wine last night and feel dreadful today --not a hangover dreadful but shocked and ashamed. Thrown the last half down the sink. I am so frightened by this.
                I am determined this is not going to happen again!!!
                Oh my lovely woman! I'm sure we've all wondered how much we could cope with before we'd pick-up...I'm sorry you've no one to talk to..did a few online meetings over the last while just in case...is there any more wine in the house? Maybe pour it all? I know MrA had a cellar..poison for you! Bless you..we are all in awe regardless xx

Comment

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION] :hug:..........Bless your heart and just chuck that guilt you're feeling on the bin. You're in a situation that we wouldn't wish on our worst enemy. I'm just a text away.

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION].......thanks for the start up....I like being a garrison.

No word on Ziggy (the pupper we're trying to adopt in England) but the lady from abroad is after an on-line video/face time ( gawd I don't what its called) tour of our house and garden. The house is a tip apart from the kitchen.The little bedroom has now become my craft room........(its not) we've just chucked all my knitting/cross stitch/tapestries on the bed.

Got to see the S&H and his missus on the way back from the shops............when I say see........we stood halfway down the drive while we shouted at each other. He's passed all his tests and is now a fully-fledged taxman.........except they have no cases for him. Its online so he sits in their little bedroom logged into his 'work' laptop while playing games on an old laptop.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Are you ok MrsA? You know where I am if you need me xx

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                      Are you ok MrsA? You know where I am if you need me xx
                      That goes for all of us Mrs A, my heart goes out to you. How are you Molly, also Joe? Was bright leaving work this evening so spring is definitely on the way. We desperately need something to look forward to. Hard to believe that this has been going on for nearly a year.

Off to get some food and catch up on some tv.

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                        That goes for all of us Mrs A, my heart goes out to you. How are you Molly, also Joe? Was bright leaving work this evening so spring is definitely on the way. We desperately need something to look forward to. Hard to believe that this has been going on for nearly a year.

Off to get some food and catch up on some tv.
                        Hi Rusters..Joe is still in hospital ..the surgical team are meeting tomorrow to make a plan ..so it goes on..he's in better form tho which is super...my eldest son is driving me bananas ..he's being Mr Important about everything and in the process causing anxiety all round..bout Joe and even about the poxy dog..who quite frankly is getting more love and attention than anyone in the family...getting to the stage of not wanting to answer his calls and that feels so wrong..maybe I'll calm down tomorrow!!
                        MrsA...don't forget we are here...and whereas I don't normally say this...these are not normal times for you..do not beat yourself up..xx

Comment

Thinking of you Mrs. A :hug:

Thinking of you and Joe, Molly.

Hi JC and y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks everyone! Feel better about myself now. It did give me a shock that I was quite happy to open a bottle and think I could just have one small glass wine.
                            Just had to call the District Nurses out as Mr A was in agony. They have given him IV morphia and is now settled.
                            I am not tempted to drink again today as I feel I gave myself such a fright.
                            I have had Pfizer Covid vaccine dose number 1
                            So tired!!

Comment

Delighted you got the vaccine anyway..poor MrA shocking that he should be in such pain

I spose the main thing..or one of them. That keeps me sober..especially now ..is the knowledge that if I lift a glass it will NEVER be one small glass of anything and in the present it would 100% be me down that rabbit hole..fair dues to you stopping xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X