Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Army Manoeuvres - March 21

Good morning everyone,

Happy March 1st. I seriously thought February would never end but here we are in spring month. Here's hoping for a more peaceful month for all. Things generally seem better when the weather is warmer and the days are longer so my hopes are that there is some healing for all who need it this new month.

Lots of loving thoughts for you Mrs A.

Molls I hope Joe is feeling better. Satzy, I wish YS luck for his job and hope that his past doesnt scupper his chances.

Mary, I have just started watching Behind her Eyes. Creepy stuff but very good!

Have a good day everyone

Re: Spring Army Manoeuvres - March 21

Good morning. Thank you for your kind words.
    I have many things to sort out today and dreading it but it will keep me busy and distract me.
    I am on my own at home which is my choice as the girls are fusing around me (with the best of intentions)
    I did sleep last night and feel able to face today.
    Thank you again for all your kind and supportive posts.

Comment

Posted in Feb, where do the days go..

Great that you got some sleep [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION], it will help today. Are the girls all home now?
      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all... I understand wanting to be alone MrsA...when I got the call that my mum had died in wexford I didn't call my own family for HOURS.. just needed to sort through my grief in my head ...don't leave it too long tho...we do need folk eventually

Good morning all xx
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
          Happy March 1st. I seriously thought February would never end but here we are in spring month. Here's hoping for a more peaceful month for all. Things generally seem better when the weather is warmer and the days are longer so my hopes are that there is some healing for all who need it this new month.
          I agree Starty, its foggy here this morning but the sun will follow. Hoping March will bring a bit more positivity for everyone. :love:

Comment

Morning Molly

Hows Joe doing?

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
              Morning Molly

Hows Joe doing?
              He's okay...just waiting and hoping for disappearance of sepsis so he can have dother op....he's in good form tho! How's the in-laws? Any idea how they contacted covid? That put the shits up me!!!!

Comment

Morning..........
                [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION]...........thanks for the start-up. I am near sure that February is actually six weeks long.

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]............my mum wanted to be alone for a couple of days when my Dad died. I couldn't bear the thought of her being alone but had to go with her wishes.
                You've got my number don't hesitate to use it.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]...........the anti-depressants were doubled to help with my anxiety ...........nothing to do with the wrists. I've been carrying this knot of anxiety in my stomach for months.............it seems to be working. I've been wearing wrist splints during the night and they seem to be working. But ask me again in a week.

We've booked a holiday..........not until October........ a couple of bedrooms if [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION] fancies driving over the Penines.
                The Coach House | Rathmell | Yorkshire Dales | Self Catering Holiday Cottage
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening everyone. Thanks for starting us off in March Starty Whatever gets you through Brit, no easy way. Glad you are getting sorted Jc and wonderful to have something to look forward to.

Got this from a friend and thought I would share with all of you DB8DB7DD-1AEA-4CEA-844E-16457AD4E650.jpg

Comment

Morning all...how are you today MrsA...did you get any sleep? Joe sent his love to you and you are in our thoughts xxx
                    How's everyone? A year of this pandemic done...Will we face another year of it? I truly hope not

Comment

Morning and waves to the world,

I've woken up grumpy. Luckily Mr. JC's at work today........the proper one, not the back bedroom so he's escaped for the day.

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]..........I honestly don't know how we'd cope but we will. We have to..........we have to slap on a smile and we have to answer the phone with a cheery hellooooooooooo. Then go to a quiet place and cry.

How's Joe? He must be frustrated to the tenth degree.

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION] :hug:
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon all. We all hope that we won’t but whoever thought this time last year what we would be facing. However we will get through it. We don’t really have a choice. Here is another :hug: for you Brit.

At work and just having my lunch. Will check back later.

Comment

Evening
                          I missed out a whole day yesterday - dunno how that happened.
                          MsA :hug::hug: Totally understand your wanting to be alone to process things first.

I want to mention how upsetting I find the photo & video of dead horses. The video is particularly brutal - as they all stand around laughing while a jockey jumps on a dead horse :
                          A dead 4 year old horse who gave her all to please them & died of a heart attack.
                          I've always had an uneasy feeling about treatment of racehorses as money machines. Mr S gets the brunt of it every year.

What really sickens me is the way the racing crowd make it out to be very glamorous - makes me sick.
                          Cheltenham went ahead last year despite a bloody Pandemic - this year it will again - elite sport my ARSE.

WELL the truth is out now - jockeys & trainers true feelings captured for all to see.
                          Last edited by satz123; March 2, 2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Evening,
                            Glad the meds are working JC.
                            Keeping fingers crossed for Joe too.

Dicky tummy for the last few days. No energy.

:hug: [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]

Comment

Morning to you all,
                              I won't dive into the incident with the horse. I get extremely upset and angry about such things for months at a time. Bad dreams, the lot.

I'm thinking about you Mrs A/Brit :heartbeat: Sending all the good stuff I can muster.

The same to Joe and YS.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                              X