Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavande has a dozen years alcohol free today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavande has a dozen years alcohol free today.

Dear, dear Lavande congratulations on twelve years alcohol-free. A mother hen (in the nicest possible way) to us all.:hug:

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Lavande has a dozen years alcohol free today.

Wow Lav, happy 12th sober birthday to you. Much love and admiration to you on your special day. xxxx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Wow what an accomplishment and thank you for staying around and helping so many others.

Comment

Way to go, Lav! You are proof that with a positive attitude and grateful heart, this can be done and doesn't have to stay painful and seemingly tenuous. Your contentment with your life without booze or cigarettes is what I think we're all after. Thanks for everything, NS

Comment

Dear Lav!

Congratulations on this amazing milestone. Thanks for being such a great nest mom - keeping the prevailing "Lav-itude" at the forefront. Realism and gratitude.

I appreciate you so much.

Pav

Comment

Awesome milestone, Lav! Thank you for being here for all of us.

Comment

Congratulations Lav, you have been an inspiration to all of us. YAHOO!!!! 12 YEARS!!!

Much love,
              Nar.:heartbeat:
              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Congratulations on celebrating 12 years AF, Lav. I like how you made a firm decision to drop both booze and cigarettes out of your life, and firmly stuck with it with resolve. No turning back! And thanks to your example, your grandchildren will be much less likely to cope with life as drinkers and smokers.
                Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

WOW & thank you JC for this thread & beautiful cake. I really appreciate your efforts to make us all feel our best

Hello & thank you to everyone, I appreciate your well wishes on my 12th anniversary.
                    I remain grateful for finding MWO when I did. I knew I needed some kind of support & I sure did find it here. Taking back control of my life was my #1 priority at the time. I wanted to spend time with my very first grandson & I did & now he’s 12!!! I collected two more grandchildren along the way & have had very special moments with them as well. I am happy & healthier & ever so grateful for all the help I received along the way. Thank you everyone :heartbeat:

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

How wonderful Lav -- and YOU are wonderful -- I can still remember the AWE I felt for you when I joined here -- you were even then - such a long time sober - at first I tried to find all the differences between you and me -- why it was 'easy' for you and going to be 'hard' for me - excuses excuses excuses -- when true sobriety came my way I realised we are exactly the same -- (as regards addiction obviously!!) - all of us -- same problems - and some of us - like you - overcome them - and do it with grace -- well done Lav - and enjoy those lovely grandchildren -- I too got sober before the birth of my first grandchild - and my god I will never lose that!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Congratulations Lav!!!!:sohappy:
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy 12 years to one of the top people in my life. You will never know how grateful I am for your gentle and steady guidance. I honestly don’t know if I would have made it without you. I am, and will forever be, your biggest fan. Thank you for giving me the tools to succeed. Much love and admiration, Byrdie.
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

I'm in awe, as usual :happy2:
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

That's amazing. Well done Lav.

Comment

Working...
                              X