Super Sunday 28th March 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sunday 28th March 2021

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Highest of high fives to all you shouters

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number.....Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its............ 4282 days orv11 years, 8 months, 21 days including the end date....:love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sunday 28th March 2021

2674 days or 7 years, 3 months and 27 days
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

1 year, 10 months and 9 days. Still never wake up wishing I'd had a bender the night before. Never once.
      Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; March 28, 2021, 05:14 AM.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

2266, or 6 years, 2 months, and 15 days of living life day by day...
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

2,673 days! I'm shouting out for gratitude! Keep it going everyone...

Comment

4002 Days!!!
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

980 days, or 140 weeks

By faithfully filling out the day & date calculator on Sundays, I keep my goal of abstinence fresh in my head!
              Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

A sociably distanced sober week

Comment

I’m so sorry that I posted right after you, [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], but missed the significance of your day count! Congratulations on quadrupling 1000 days! You’re in the rare air of the likes of [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] with that high number!
                  Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
                  X