Army Garrison April 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Garrison April 2021

I have no April fool tricks up my sleeve.......

New recruits are more than welcome.............on the whole we're rather nice people from around the globe.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Army Garrison April 2021

Morning JC. Seems you are the only one awake. I just posted over on the March thread. Wishing everyone a better month of April. 2021 has been challenging so far.

Comment

[MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]............think I just wanted the end of March.
      I hope it all goes smoothly for your daughter. Doesn't matter how old our children are............we worry.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry -- mine's on last months thread as well -- as it's one big moan I'll leave it there:welldone:

Morning all and happy April!!
        Last edited by mollyka; April 1, 2021, 04:55 AM.
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Aah Molls, that wasn't a moan.........its what's happening in your life. You've got every right to feel pissed off. I'm so glad you've got your immediate boss on your side.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning.

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
              Good morning.
              Morning to you too. How goes it?

For some reason I got a burst of energy at 1am and did a proper tidy of downstairs...........decided we defo need a new fence at the bottom of the garden and now wondering why I'm tired now.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning MrsA -- how you feeling today?

Long long time since I got energy in the middle of the night -- many many decades ago I had a bit of an eating disorder - and I used to wake up 2 or 3am absolutely full of beans - and used to bake up a storm -- cakes buns biscuits breads -- never ate any of them of course - just enjoyed looking at them!

Very bravely started propagating a few plants in the hopes I could sneak them past the Mutt -- he's after rubbishing them off the window sill -- so yeah -- that's it really

Comment

my own lovely immediate boss was on to me this morn. and she just said let it go and if I need time off she'll sort out something... dunno what it means - but I'll stick with that!!
                  Ah yeah Molls take the holidays & between you cook up something when the time comes. (sick notes come to mind)
                  HR are gobshites. They spend their time in fear of being accused of discrimination - of getting something wrong. So they paint EVERYONE with the same brush.
                  So instead of treating people as they should on a case by case basis - they just apply stupid rules to everyone.

Most of them these days are straight out of college with NOT A FECKING CLUE about anything.

Comment

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] Constructive dismissal comes to mind in your case.
                    They are setting you up for failure in a job you are not trained for.- you'd have a case.

Don't you dare resign yet - play along for a while - be crap at the new job then take them to Employment Tribunal

..... bastards !

Comment

Happy April, Army!
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                        @byebyebridgetjones Constructive dismissal comes to mind in your case.
                        They are setting you up for failure in a job you are not trained for.- you'd have a case.

Don't you dare resign yet - play along for a while - be crap at the new job then take them to Employment Tribunal

..... bastards !

That's exactly what it is Satz. They have underestimated me yet again. I'll be contacting all of the appropriate authorities as soon as the Easter long weekend is over.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning everyone!

I hope you all have some sort of rest and respite over Easter. 'The World' is making it hard to do that but let's try to do our best eh?

The weird thing is, I haven't had any drinking thoughts. That's confusing.
                          Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; April 1, 2021, 05:37 PM.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                            That's exactly what it is Satz. They have underestimated me yet again. I'll be contacting all of the appropriate authorities as soon as the Easter long weekend is over.
                            Good for you Bridge, Id go absolutely ape shit - they cant force you to do a job you are not qualified for? Are they paying you more? Not that you care, get a package and get out of there as quickly as you can.

Molly, Im glad your boss has your back. I wouldnt worry about HR, ''following orders''.
                            [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], your right about the worrying. I think Im in the thick of it here, but my mam still has sleepless nights at the hint of a problem (so we tend to gloss over things a bit).

Hope things work out for your daughter [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]. Hows she doing?
                            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning Army -- was the site down yesterday or was in my wifi?
                              I wonder is it because people are WFH that there's an element of lawlessness about the bosses -- much harder to have a confrontation by email - I know I'm overdue a pay rise by over 3 months now -- and if I was at work I'd be all over that like a rash but at the moment.......
                              I'm sort of thinking I'll wait and it'll come -- I'll get it backdated alright -- BUT -- it is my money and I haven't been given it....

Feel I've only just distributed grandchildrens christmas presents and now I've to get them their easter eggs -- I'll pop up to Simon's garden this morn anyway - the others will be around (in the garden) I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                              X