Issue with Public Key Infrastructure or Identity Certificates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Public Key Infrastructure or Identity Certificates

Admin: The “your connection is not private” error message is affecting multiple browsers. It's a message from your browser that informs you that the connection is not secure. This means that if you aren't using an antivirus or encryption, your device will be a gold mine for hackers. Was server work being done yesterday?
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Re: Issue with Public Key Infrastructure or Identity Certificates

Zach was working on the server today. The issues should be cleared up. He said that the server applied an update and it broke SSL, whatever that means. [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] is better versed in this than I am. In any event, he reapplied the update and got everything back up and running tonight.

Comment

Re: Issue with Public Key Infrastructure or Identity Certificates

Originally posted by Forum Manager View Post
      Zach was working on the server today. The issues should be cleared up. He said that the server applied an update and it broke SSL, whatever that means. [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] is better versed in this than I am. In any event, he reapplied the update and got everything back up and running tonight.
      Hopefully the root key wasn’t stolen. Thanks for the follow up. Happy Easter!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
      X