Super Sunday 11th April Shout Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sunday 11th April Shout Out

First things first..............a thank you [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] for the start-up last weekend. You are a dear.

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

At these difficult times be...........

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number................Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its 4296 days from the start date or 11 years, 9 months, 4 days including the end date. :thumbsup:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sunday 11th April Shout Out

7 years, 4 months and 10 days or 2688 days.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

2848 days sober - kinda roundy number.
      Thanks [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] for keeping up this thread each week.

It's good to have a reminder of how far we've come and not to underestimate our achievements.
      This applies whether it's 1 day or a 1000 days - take a bow.

And as Jacks says "those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time........."
      Come and tell us your stories.

Comment

Six months for Tabbers.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

2280 or 6 years, 2 months, and 29 days of living life going through struggles without drinking...

Huge congrats Tabbers!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

4017 Days Or 10 years, 11 months, 30 days including the end date. YAY!!!
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Way to go, Tabbers! That has to feel good to be six months out now from being entangled in the addiction!

994 days for me
              Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

An outdoorsy sober week from me.

Comment

Shouting out 2687 days sober. What a fantastic, amazing thing.

Happy Sunday!
                  Pav

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                    Six months for Tabbers.
                    Fantastic Tabbers!!!! Thats a 'no going back now' milestone

2094 days for me!
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                      4017 Days Or 10 years, 11 months, 30 days including the end date. YAY!!!
                      [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. So is that 11 years ?

Comment

I was super busy all weekend and missed my Big Roundy!! This was true yesterday:

It is 3000 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.Or 8 years, 2 months, 19 days including the end date.
                        Or 98 months, 19 days including the end date.

@Slo, it looks like next Saturday is an important milestone for you who will never again be in triple-digits!!!

Congratulations, @techie for almost a dozen years of living the life you want and deserve!
                        Last edited by NoSugar; April 12, 2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], I cross-posted with you, so totally missed your post! Although I may have missed the significance of your number anyways what with the cryptic way you wrote it! Good eyes, [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] -and congratulations, Techie on 11 years! Wowza!

And congratulations to [MENTION=18725]NoSugar[/MENTION] on your exactly 3000 days!
                          Last edited by Slo; April 12, 2021, 08:00 PM.
                          Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
                          X