• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army May 2021

Wow...haven't done this in a while!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Re: Army May 2021

Think last time I started a thread d'army was so busy that about 3 of us started a thread at the same time!
    Love May...didn't always...4 in my family have birthdays in May...3 of the kids and 3 in one week..so yeah expensive and busy when they were small! Then one year I had a 30th..60th...and an 18th in a week...nightmare...but nowadays...yeah love it! And Joe is breaking out and looking for an Airbnb for the end of the month..he's not mighty on the puther so good errrmm experience ;-)

Comment

Thanks for the start up, Molls.:hug:
      Bank holiday weekend as well.
      Off to Pets at Home to get his royal Highness Mickey a new collar.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Molly. Thanks for getting us started. Just back from my walk. OMG car park full at 9 am. Luckily I got parked down the road and I go on the non tourist trail. Poor dog was totally mystified starting off, about 30 people ahead of us before they branched off. Usually we are the only ones there .

Our excitement is we have a skip for the weekend, happy days. I would say it will be impossible to get accommodation this summer. We plan to go visit the SIL in Connemara soon, beautiful where she lives so looking forward to that.

Comment

[MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION].................I now have skip-envy. They're so cleansing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howdy Rusters and Jacks...just got a fabulous farmhouse in the wilds of Kerry...gorgeous and very excited! This weekend will be ridiculous Rusters...everyone out and about..quite happy to have a quiet one..rotten headache and sick tummy...presume it's the vaccine....I'll live!

Comment

Good morning/afternoon Army Gang, Kerry and Connemara both sound lovely.
              Went out at the crack of dawn for a run--frost everywhere and now it is sunny.
              Estimate of £ 5000 for the wine wine cabinet about £800.
              Horrible few days here but managing to get out as often as I can and do have brilliant friends and family.
              Catch you later!

Comment

Nice one, our Molls. :thumbsup:
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                  Good morning/afternoon Army Gang, Kerry and Connemara both sound lovely.
                  Went out at the crack of dawn for a run--frost everywhere and now it is sunny.
                  Estimate of £ 5000 for the wine wine cabinet about £800.
                  Horrible few days here but managing to get out as often as I can and do have brilliant friends and family.
                  Catch you later!
                  hey -- how nice is that --- decent bit of bob -- you should hold onto it till you feeling a bit better and then really really treat yourself with something you've always wanted -- be it clothes, jewellery -- holidays -- towards a new car.... he would want you to enjoy it I don't doubt -- great you're getting out -- it will get easier -- truly it will -- keep going through the motions and one day you'll wake up -- and you'll just feel a wee bit better... sending hugs and loves xxx

Feeling shite now after my vaccine -- worst headache ever (that's drama --- not EVER -- just a nasty one) and a sick tummy -- worth it tho!
                  going to lounge around in jammies today --- because I'm worth it:welldone:

Comment

Happy May, Army!
                    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hello all. Happy May day

Nice work on the holibob Molls. We have one booked for June. An amazingly mahoosive converted barn where we have stayed at the last few years. As soon as we arrive the dogs jump out the car and run straight to the front door. They think its their second home

Been told that I have arthritis in my back now. Very unhappy about it as the most pain I get is when I walk which is awful. Feeling rather old and decrepit at the moment. I have ordered some CBD oil to see if it helps.

Delighted you have sorted the winery Brit, hopefully you will feel better when its gone

Jealous of your skip Rustop! Whats going in it?

Comment

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION] :hug: Bet you're glad that bits over. Perhaps a wee momento just for yourself.

[MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION].........so sorry about the arthritis.

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]..........always lovely to see you.

Excitement of the day I bought some new canvas shoes all we need now is some weather that resembles summer.

Molls, take care of yourself. If it gets any worse give them a ring.......just a little nag there. My Aunt was fine with hers but her hairdressser went down like a ton of bricks. She's fine now just one of the unlucky one's to have a re-action.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry Army - working the weekend.
                          Fecked !

Comment

Sorry to hear that [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION].. I hear CBD oil can be fantastic though.

Hope the headache is a short one Molls.

Thats a nice bundle of cash [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]. You were thinking about doing up the bathroom?

Congratulations on the new shoes [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]!!

Busy day today, had guy in fixing the central vac system, amazing suction now!! Went kitchen shopping. At one point, we realised it was our wedding anniversary..oops.

Was thinking today how much more sensitive I used to be when drinking, not that Im completely desensitised now, but its much easier to let thing pass. I realise now that I was much more delicate then, taking everything so personally..

Ive skip envy too!
                            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hi All
                              A while before I have to go to work.
                              So sorry [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION] :hug: about the arthritis - and I know that feeling of old & decrepit. :hug:
                              It's fleeting - don't dwell on it .... you are only a 'youngwan' ...

Where do you get the CBD oil & which one is best. I've a feeling it's what I have in my right hand.
                              And MrS still complaining about his knees.

Comment

Working...
                              X