Super Sunday 9th May Shout Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sunday 9th May Shout Out

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD.

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!

By using the time and date app.....................44 Error - Page Not Found know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..

For me its 4324 days from the start date to the end date or 11 years, 10 months, 2 days including the end date.

Apologies again for no picture, but picture or no picture we've still got that sober time.:welldone:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sunday 9th May Shout Out

4045 Days
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

2716 days or 7 years 5 months and 8 days.

Happy Mothers day to the Aussie mums (and the O/S ones if it is mums day there)
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

2878 days from the start date ................. end date to be confirmed ..... :egad:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :upsidedown: Ava !!

Comment

A sporty sociable sober one from me.

Comment

2308 or 6 years, 3 months, and 27 days of living life grateful for the values my mom ingrained in me...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

211 for Tabbers.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

2122 for Mary
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                X