Baclofen prescription in Washington state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen prescription in Washington state

Has anyone had success getting a prescription for Baclofen in Washington state? I’ve been looking online for days to find a doctor I could setup a telemedicine appointment with but have not had luck.

I did find LifeBac.com which sounded promising but when I went to register it said they do not operate in my state.

Also I would love to chat with a few of you who have been taking Baclofen for awhile. The stories and research I’ve done on it sounds promising but just thinking about taking pharmaceutical gives me anxiety (I know it sounds backwards when I’m addicted to alcohol).

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
    PTT
    Last edited by PursuitToThrive; May 30, 2021, 03:12 PM.

Re: Baclofen prescription in Washington state

This comes from an older (5 year old) thread, but it shows that there were a couple of providers in Seattle who prescribe bac: Washington - North West - The End of my Addiction
    Last edited by _serenity_; June 1, 2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=14524]_serenity_[/MENTION]

I actually found this exact post a couple days ago and reached out to the clinic via email and hoping to hear back. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Good luck! It looked like there were a couple of different providers in that thread so maybe if one doesn't pan out, the other will!

Comment

Working...
        X