Super Sunday 11th July 2021 Shout Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sunday 11th July 2021 Shout Out

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD.

We're all in this together

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!

By using the time and date app..............Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates you'll know if your a roundy or round number

For me its 4387 days from the start date to the end date, end date or 12 years, 4 days. :sohappy:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sunday 11th July 2021 Shout Out

4107 Days
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Great to see you back JC! Thanks as always for the sunday thread, and thanks Cowboy for keeping it rolling last few weeks.

Must be day 1032 but i never been one fo countin'.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

2779 days or 7 years 7 months and ten days.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

2371, or 6 years, 5 months, and 29 days of living life thinking of others, not just myself...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

3090 days of better living :smile:

Comment

Shouting out 2778!!

thanks, all!

Comment

2105 days for this Girly!! Didn't realize that I was well over the 2000 mark. Yay me!! And yay to each and every one of us who is sober today. It really is the only way!!!!:spin:inkele::bouncy:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                  X