Hello again, my friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again, my friends!

Hello to old friends and soon to be new friends! I decided to come back to the boards because I cannot find anything like this one, and quite frankly I am feeling a bit 'out of sorts' lately. Mid-life restlessness, or whatever it is that has me in a bit of a lonely transitional funk. I have always known this is a safe place to connect to others in recovery... so here I am!

I also cannot believe how many familiar names are still posting! Amazing! I tried to log in with my old user name ('Accountable For Me' from 2006-2014) but who knows what email address I had back then or what my password was. Plus, I am a new me, and may as well start fresh here with a new name. I still keep in touch with a few 'old timers' from back in the day through Facebook.

The years since my being here have been pretty good! I have been completely AF since July 2016. I am now heading towards 10 years in remission from breast cancer. (I still have the chemo cap you made and sent to me in the fall of 2011 [MENTION=8356]Lavande[/MENTION]!!!!!) :sendflowers:

It is good to be back. I guess this should have been a post in long term abstainers. But, oh well. This was one of my fav. threads anyways. Cheers!
    Last edited by WestCoastHippie; July 22, 2021, 04:24 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________
    :namaste:
    ~ Every storm runs out of rain. ~
    > Previous member name: Accountable for Me (2006-2014) <

Re: Hello again, my friends!

Hello [MENTION=24675]WestCoastHippie[/MENTION] / Accountable For Me! Thanks for posting! Welcome back, and congratulations on 5 years AF and 10 years cancer-free! We would love to have your company here with us again.
    Last edited by Slo; July 30, 2021, 10:53 AM.
    Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
    X