Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming Supernatural. How Common People Are Doing The Uncommon By Dr Joe Dispenza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becoming Supernatural. How Common People Are Doing The Uncommon By Dr Joe Dispenza

I’ve had this book for about a year along with the accompanying meditation CD’s. The CD’s I have utilized. I though this book was more or less the same information contains Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself. Just doing his heart coherence meditation and the energy center blessings has changed my life in measurable ways. Making these simple meditations my priority helps me sleep better, feel more refreshed after sleeping, have a calmer response to the chaos having kids brings, and has actually made me feel more open to playing with my kids and paying attention to them instead of rushing off to the next thing i have to do "in order to be a good mom". It feels incredible that doing less leads to more comfort, joy, feelings of satiation and wholeness. While I now delve deeper in this body of work, I will provide a full critique next week. So far, I’m enjoying it, but it is riddled with scientific and research stats and data.
    Last edited by techie; July 28, 2021, 10:05 AM.
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”
Working...
X