Super Sober Shout Out, Sunday August 29, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out, Sunday August 29, 2021

I'm back again to help out, which I enjoy doing!

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD!

Don't be shy and give it a try, remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me (Sunday) it is 2420 days from the start date to the end date, or 6 years, 7 months, and 16 days including the end date.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Re: Super Sober Shout Out, Sunday August 29, 2021

4156 Days
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

1081! Git it done.

Thanks umpire.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 77 :yay:

Comment

2828 days or 7 years 8 months and 28 days
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

2990 days from start date - no end date envisaged inkele:

I took the liberty of 'borrowing' a day from next week to give me a nice roundy number.
              Yes ....... I am that juvenile @abcowboy - you can keep me honest & ensure I pay it back.
              Last edited by satz123; August 29, 2021, 01:42 AM.

Comment

4436 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date or 12 years, 1 month, 22 days excluding the end date.................copy and pasted from the link as I'm a lazy mare.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]........you're only 10 days off an epic roundy. :hug:
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Duly noted [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], but I think we'll all be watching for the upcoming big roundy! I see there also a few other roundy's coming up in the next little while, and a huge one for [MENTION=21798]Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)[/MENTION]!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

3 years, 1 month, and 7 days

I love the quote, Cowboy!
                    Last edited by Slo; August 29, 2021, 11:46 AM.
                    Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                      4436 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date or 12 years, 1 month, 22 days excluding the end date.................copy and pasted from the link as I'm a lazy mare.

@satz123........you're only 10 days off an epic roundy. :hug:
                      Janey Jacks - I never even copped that

Comment

Working...
                      X