Super Sunday 26th September Shout Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sunday 26th September Shout Out

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!

Have a happy dance.........

By using the time and date app.......you'll know if you're a roundy or round number.............Time Duration Calculator: Time between two dates/times

For me its 4462 days or 12 years, 2 months, 17 days excluding the end date....to be continued :happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sunday 26th September Shout Out

4184 Days of living my best life!
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Still here! Still sober!

Comment

Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

2448, or 6 years, 8 months, and 13 days of living life humbly...

You'll have a very special roundy next Sunday Tabbers!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

3016 roundy days !

Just saying on the Army thread.
            "I need to get back on here posting to reinforce that quitting alcohol was the single best thing I've ever done.

I think moving away from like-minded people on MWO, while mixing again - a lot recently - with heavy drinkers is dangerous."

I can see how a relapse can happen if we do not keep front of mind : how bloody marvellous it is to be sober while all around you are not.
            It's hard being the odd one out sometimes

Comment

Working...
            X