Super Sunday Shout Out 17th October 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sunday Shout Out 17th October 2021

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!

Just give us a little wave................

By using the time and date app.......you'll know if you're a roundy or round number...............Time Duration Calculator: Time between two dates/times

For me its 12 years, 3 months, 8 days ..............to be continued. :victorious:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sunday Shout Out 17th October 2021

12 years 6 months 20 days & eternally grateful
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

4205 Days
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

1 year & 7 days (love love love typing 1 year)
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

2877 days or 7 years 10 months and 16 days.
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

2469, or 6 years, 9 months, and 4 days of living life with thoughts of the future...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1183 days of facing life head-on, doing what needs to be done, and crying tears instead of numbing it all with EtOH.
              Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
              X