Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen / UK Doctor or Psychiatrist

Hi,

I’m looking to find a psychiatrist or doctor in the UK, who’s familiar with Baclofen treatment.

Currently, I’ve been through two psychiatrists (one private and the other on NHS), along with my GP. However, they view the use of Baclofen as an addiction, rather than dependence.

I’m willing to pay to go private, if there’s anyone who understands the role of Baclofen in treating a genetic deficiency resulting in being predisposed to alcoholism. However, I’ve no idea where to look.

If anyone could possibly point me in the right direction, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Re: Baclofen / UK Doctor or Psychiatrist

I am not in England, so I won't be much help.

I did recently have a supply problem and was directed to several online chemists, they are reputable and I have received my first order.

Maybe this is a way you can access baclofen?

Comment

Re: Baclofen / UK Doctor or Psychiatrist

Go to your GP and have him get in touch with Castle Craig rehab in Scotland where Dr Jonathan Chick is or was when I last checked, their psychiatric consultant. He is the top doctor in the UK in Baclofen. He will advise your GP on prescribing or prescribe privately. I know a other if he isn't available.
      BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
      X