• Time
  • Show
Clear All

January Army 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: January Army 2022

Happy New Year everyone and thanks for starting us off JC.

Windy one here but got my walk done. Great to be awake and bright eyed to see in the New Year. Sincerely hope that 2022 is a good one for all of us.

Comment

Oh gawd -- so do I!! Morning Rusters and Jacks -- as for the other lazy layabouts -- up an at'em -- it's 2022 --- you're missing it haha!

More packing and throwing out 'rubbish' that I'll probably regret the moment the binmen collect the bins -- do need to consolidate somewhat tho -- Joe is panicking and it's not a pretty sight --- yawn

Right gonna get a cuppa and sit down for a wee while -- back to work Tooooosday and it's arriving very suddenly!!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Happy New Year Army!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy January and once again, Happy New Year your Army dears xoxo

F52AE237-FDAD-47FA-968D-084625B5E0F4.jpg
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hey Techie and Paulie....the Army's gone AWOL!!

Comment

I’m here but stuffed to the gills, can’t move off the couch. Demolishing the Xmas junk single handed as well as an enormous dinner!

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sorry..got distracted....HNY Cowboy...and I know what you mean Rusters...discovered the true beauty of Butlers chocolates this year...thankfully the box is now empty...need to get back to work and away from the fridge!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                    Hey Techie and Paulie....the Army's gone AWOL!!
                    T'was working today - Bank Holiday - double pay. 'Course double X 0 = 0 :haha:
                    & again tamarra .....
                    ( tho' better than a panicking husband Molls - Jesus - worst nightmare to move house with Mr S !! )

Comment

Night all..
                      We went into 'town' town this morning. Just as well we were not too early, nothing opened before 11. Wandered around arnotts almost on our own, it was lovely (plus spending vouchers and returns is not real money).

Kudos Molls. I too could not cope moving with Mr M, the hoarder.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Happy new year and first sober Sunday morning of 2022 folks.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                          Happy new year and first sober Sunday morning of 2022 folks.
                          Morning Tabs and all to come

Thanks for the reminder of what day of the week it is Tabs. You lose track this time of year. Arnotts must be lovely when it was that quiet Mary. Have not been in town or a shopping centre in ages. House of Frazer has closed in Dundrum, will be a changed world after all this.

Walk done and just in time as the rain is starting. Daughter going back tomorrow so fingers crossed it goes ok.

Comment

Morning,
                            Thanks for the reminder of what day it is, Tabbers, I thought it was Wednesday.
                            The days have just melded into each other.
                            Himself is back at work on Tuesday (another bank holiday tomorrow)
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howryiz sorry had visiting hoards here..no news really..my eldest grandson has Covid but he's fine so far...other than that...nathin

Comment

Working...
                              X