X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldpharma

Goldpharma

medications from goldpharma.com

Goldpharma allows you to use a credit card and the transaction can be completed in its entirety online. Based out of Germany. Fast shipping, very reliable company.

Re: Goldpharma

I have not been able to get on the Goldpharma website for several days now, has anyone else had this problem, or can someone please try to let me know if you have been successful in accessing it?

Comment

Can someone please click on this link and tell me if they were able to access the website?

Broker in chemical precursors and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
      Last edited by Stevo; March 24, 2022, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I can't seem to access it either. I hope they're just having technical difficulties because that's a really good site for meds.

Comment

I have not been able to get on the site myself. I placed an order for Bac it shipped then found the site down the following day. I’m very nervous because I have placed several orders with them in the past and worry now where to order from. River pharmacy is closed.. I’m also worried about using a different generic and how to integrate without causing major symptoms.

Comment

[MENTION=24481]Justme1[/MENTION] Thank you for that.

I have 2 orders I am waiting on from them, the first ordered in January and the second early February. I did have access to the site about a week ago, they told me shipping to Australia is taking longer than usual (55 days.) My first order is already over 65 days, I communicated this to them and have not been able to access the website again.

I have used several different types of bac, many generic with no ill effects, I hope this helps. I also use Inhouse, but they only stock 10's. Their orders are taking a little longer to arrive but arriving nonetheless.

Comment

Thank you StevO for letting me know about your experience with different generics, I feeling less apprehensive. I have not started Bac yet but trying to get enough product so I don’t have to worry about delivery delays. Gold Pharmacy has been excellent with delivery to the US in 2 weeks. I’m sorry about your delays and hope you get your packages soon.

Comment

[MENTION=24481]Justme1[/MENTION] I was able to access the website this morning, hopefully you will be able to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
                  @Justme1 Thank you for that.

I have 2 orders I am waiting on from them, the first ordered in January and the second early February. I did have access to the site about a week ago, they told me shipping to Australia is taking longer than usual (55 days.) My first order is already over 65 days.
                  [MENTION=22203]Stevo[/MENTION]

Did your order turn up eventually. I am about to make an order from them but want to be sure they are still fulfilling orders,

Regards,

Bacman
                  I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                  Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Baclofenman View Post
                    [MENTION=22203]Stevo[/MENTION]

Did your order turn up eventually. I am about to make an order from them but want to be sure they are still fulfilling orders,

Regards,

Bacman
                    I am sorry, have just seen this, yes they did show up but it was about 2-3 months from the time of order and shipping.

I have another order which was shipped about a month ago which has not arrived yet again. The Goldpharma website has been down for about a week now when I try to access it.

I have been wanting to contact them about the order yet continue to get the same message 'This page isn’t workinggoldpharma.com is currently unable to handle this request.
                    HTTP ERROR 500

Is anyone else having the same issue and would someone please be able to provide some insight or feedback on the situation, can anyone else access the sight?

Cheer,

Steve.

Comment

Quick update,

My order arrived yesterday, but Goldpharma website is still inaccessible. Can anyone else access it?

medications from goldpharma.com
                      Last edited by Stevo; January 4, 2023, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I was able to access Goldpharma website this afternoon.

I was getting worried it had shut down or something?

Comment

I haven't ordered from goldpharma in years.. Can you still order from Goldpharma without a doctors prescription? I'm going to try, but I forgot what I entered in the Medical Questionnaire all those years ago...

For the question: "Was this disorder diagnosed by a medical doctor?" Can I enter "no" and still be approved for the order?

Also at the end for the "Patients Declaration" where it says "I agree during the usage of the medication to consult my doctor on a regular basis" Can I enter "No, I do not agree" and still be approved?

I wish I could remember what I entered last time I ordered...

Comment

Working...
                          X