Super Sober Shout Out Sunday, July 3rd, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday, July 3rd, 2022

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD!

Don't be shy and give it a try, remember each and every one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me (Sunday) it is 2728 days from the start date to the end date, or 7 years, 5 months, and 21 days including the end date.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday, July 3rd, 2022

3136 days or 8 years 7 months and 2 days
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

9 years 11 months and 29 days....and a breakfast
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

3297 days from Day 1 ............... to infinity & beyond.
        Or 9 years, 10 days ...

End date.?
        There's only one End Date I know will come ....... and thankfully no sign of that date yet.
        :egad:

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
          9 years 11 months and 29 days....and a breakfast
          Ah HA !!!! Independence day for Mick :yay:

Comment

I'm with you Satzy. Forget the end date
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

3 years 11 months 11 days

Congratulations, Mick, on a decade of independence! Wowsa!

And Satz right behind you with 9 years -congratulations, Satz!

Thanks for that quote, Cowboy, to fuel us for another week!
              Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

End date? What's an end date? There is no end date! We don't have end dates Satz, we have expiry dates lol.

Huge congrats on your 10 years AF Mick!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

632 days for Tabbers
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Bam!! Made it through yesterday I can make it through any day!!
                    Today = Day 8 AF!!

Comment

Working...
                    X