Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton

This book begins with such an emotional jolt it will send you sideways. While this plays out too often in the U.S. this
    fictional account of a school under siege will give you all the thrills and chills of anything I have read in years. Donna Tartt’s
    The Secret History comes in a solid second place for me. This novel is not for the faint of heart, the writing is worth the
    time!
    Last edited by techie; February 4, 2023, 02:35 AM. Reason: Typo
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Re: Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton

Originally posted by techie View Post
    The Secret History comes in a solid second place for me. This novel is not for the faint of heart, the writing is worth the
    time!
    I really liked the Secret History as well. In fact I'm a huge Donna Tart fan, which started with The Goldfinch, which I absolutely loved (though caution: lot's of drug use etc. so could be triggering but since it's partly a story about addiction, I found it interesting being in a similar boat at the time). My Little Freind is really good as well. Unfortunately those are all the novels she's written so far, I'm eagerly awaiting more (she writes about one a decade so hopefully soon, lol).

Comment

Re: Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton

Originally posted by Mulburry View Post
      I really liked the Secret History as well. In fact I'm a huge Donna Tart fan, which started with The Goldfinch, which I absolutely loved (though caution: lot's of drug use etc. so could be triggering but since it's partly a story about addiction, I found it interesting being in a similar boat at the time). My Little Freind is really good as well. Unfortunately those are all the novels she's written so far, I'm eagerly awaiting more (she writes about one a decade so hopefully soon, lol).
      I’m reading The Goldfinch. It is brilliant!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
      X