replacement 12th fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replacement 12th fred

hiya all ...how are we doing today?I wondered why I couldnt see many posts and then I saw the fred is closed.Julies dad is ok...pain in shoulder now but thats about it.I went to yoga last night ..aching today .both rabbits out at the moment .they havent had a lot of time outside recently.

hope everyone is doing good ...Lav ..that cat of yours is as mad as a box of frogs !!!!!

take care all..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: replacement 12th fred

Thanks for this replacement thread, Mick. I saw the Closed note too, and didn't know what to make of it. PQ, your Xmas experience sounds scary indeed; will read back to learn what you went through. Lav, I actually spent a couple of hours watching YouTube videos of cabbage pie recipes, and now determined to attempt making one. Slo, your phrase "spouse type guy" cracked me up!

I'm pretty rusty at navigating the site, but will come up to speed eventually. Nursing a pup who had dental surgery yesterday; he's working me over for major sympathy. Anyone think he'll get what he wants?

Comment

Good evening all,

Improving weather here today but tomorrow we go back to rain, cooler temps & windy all weekend, ugh. Spring arrives Monday so I guess we will survive.

Mick, do you suppose Julie’s Dad had a fall or something & doesn’t remember? Hope he’s OK.
      You’re 100% correct - my kitten is a total goofball haha!!

Pi. Good luck with the cabbage pie recipes. I found one that was posted on a Polish cooking page so I went with that one. I love cabbage in any shape or form.
      Glad you’re sticking with us, feels normal to have you here I hope your pup is OK & spoiled by now!

Slo, good that you & your Mom are working well together on the move. I hope she loves her new place & settles in quickly. Has your snow stopped or melted yet?

PQ, hoping you get to make Friday a half day so you can extend your weekend.

Cyn, hope you are well.

Nothing much to report so I’ll wish everyone a nice night!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, I too love cabbage and will likely try a couple of recipes. Will look for the Polish one.

PQ, I’m watching some old music videos. Do you remember a band called The Guess Who? They were from Winnipeg, which made me think to ask you.

Comment

I guess when I signed off last night, I somehow managed to close down the whole thread! I figured out how to re-open it now, for what it’s worth.

Our precipitation fell as rain today, marking the end of Winter. Or probably at least the end of the skiing season.

Glad the bunnies got out today, Mick. I went to a little strength training class in my neighborhood this morning, and my hips and knees are sore from that.

I’m managing my dumb knee replacement knee pretty well with daily NSAID pain gel.

I have taken to some Thursday night shows on TV, so tonight is my TV night! But, boo-hoo: all of them are preempted by basketball tonight.

TG, I’m so sorry that you are hit hard this year by the anniversary of the beginning of the Covid crisis that claimed your husband. It is just so frustratingly unfair and unbearably sad.

I snuck into my old house today while ex-HB is away, and got a few of my things out of the basement. It always tugs at my heartstrings to go back to what was once MY home. But, seeing all the mouse poop all over the basement reminds me of the reasons why I don’t want to live there anymore with him. It takes two to maintain a large home.

Tomorrow morning I’ll head up to my daughter’s house and see the new baby! He’s almost 4 weeks old now!
          Last edited by Slo; March 16, 2023, 07:37 PM.
          Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
          X