Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not for the easily offended (you've been warned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...rawings-p1.php

Which one was your favourite!!!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Both are my favourite. (Only kidding........didn`t click on the link!!! :H :H :H )

Comment

Starlight Impress;220760 wrote: Both are my favourite. (Only kidding........didn`t click on the link!!! :H :H :H )
      They're actually cartoon drawings done by an artist only in quick time speed and they all start out looking like penises or naked women. It's actually quite clever when you see the end results. Quite hilarious I thought..xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Very impressive! :goodjob:
        :thanks:
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I dared....and glad I did if only to carry on wishing I could draw like that!!! (Enjoyed them too!...as in, funny!) I so often see things in cartoon but can'r reproduce them!! Talented guy (?! Lass?) Left handed though!! Yea! We rule!
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Finding My Self;220942 wrote: I dared....and glad I did if only to carry on wishing I could draw like that!!! (Enjoyed them too!...as in, funny!) I so often see things in cartoon but can'r reproduce them!! Talented guy (?! Lass?) Left handed though!! Yea! We rule!
            So you believe in that myth that left handed people are 'supposed' to be more intelligent do you Fiendishly Moronic Scissors. I used to work with a chap who was left handed when I did upholstery and leather work and I was forever picking up his scissors and wondering why the damn things wouldn't work. Guess that proves ya myth doesn't it!! Aren't I just a complete ass!! I should delete this post but I'll leave it as a reminder to other 'stupid' right handed people not to run with left handed scissors in their hands.!!!!lol

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx

Comment

very interesting hippie. I liked them both.
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
              X