Topa 50mg stopped craving do I need to increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If 50mg is curbing my craving enough to stop my drinking if there any need to to increase the dosage

Dear Clearhead,

Thanks for input regarding your experience with Topamax. Sounds great to have the craving curbed at a low dose. Are you doing all the other components of the program? What affirmations and positive visualizations do you employ with the Hypno CDs and what is your dose of Kudzu now?

--Dr. Garcia

Comment

Hi Dr Garcia

Yes I am doing all the components of the program. I had the kudza complex ( believe it been renamed kudzu recovery now) from Planetary formulas I followed the suggested use from the bottle as I couldnt work out how much kudza was actually in it. Didnt have any particualr Affirmation tried a few But I am fine tuning my affirmations and visualisations now will keep you updated.
      One area I did try and move away from was using Alchol as a reward ie had a good day at work celebrate with a drink, wedding celebrate with a drink, tried to move away from t5his way of thinking.
      So shall I stay at 50mg or is there a reason to increase due to medical reasons.

Comment

Working...
      X