Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Registered User.

Join Date;
    23rd August, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Hey, Everybody,

I'm interested in starting a weekly weigh-in. Would you like to join? I know that exercise has to be part of the program but so do portion control, food selections and, dare I say it, choices about drinking.

I suggest that all WLW weigh in once a week and report their wondrous, happy dance making weight losses:crazymonkey: , or, plateaus :bang or even slight gains :l.

There was a thread like this about a year ago and it really helped me. Alas, I haven't been behaving so well lately and I could use some company getting back on track.

Any takers?

Love, Eustacia

Join Date;
    20th July, 2006.
    Location;
    Australia.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi E .... great to see you!!!!

E - a bunch of them have started a weight loss thing in Subscribers. They're in their first week of weighing in and measuring etc. You might want to join them or, alternatively, you may get a heap of folk right here in General to join you in the happy weight loss dance.

I just want to say .... it's always a pleasure to see you.

Registered User.

Join Date;
    3rd July, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Certainly would not hurt my very wide behind to be on both boards. Trying to do low carb and exercising daily and it is making my head hurt.

Registered User.

Join Date;
    2nd September, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Myra, I am expending lots of calories just going up and down the stairs from General to Subscribers...
    LOL

Join Date;
    18th April, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Hello everybody and congratulation to each and everyone of you on this healthy decision
    I would like to invite you all to join us in workout buddies in conjuction with what you have going here... We would love to have more workout buddies Take Care, and again congratulations Weight Loss Warriers ... 2 thumbs up , Kudos, Happy Dance

Registered User.

Join Date;
    23rd August, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi, Everybody!

Thanks for the great response! Anyone can join Weight Loss Warriers at any time but I hope some people will join tomorrow.

To mark its inception, I am cutting my hair in a Mohawk-style and spraying a bright green WLW with temporary hair dye on my bare scalp. I perhaps digress, but I think I should warn people that I'm not emulating Britney Spears!

Then, tomorrow morning I am going to weigh myself as soon as I weigh the wine that I have to drink before I can get myself on the scales. I should be able to subtract the weight of the wine, right?

I wish that I didn't have bird bones and could weigh a normal amount.

Onward, and good luck to all!:goodluck:

E

P.S. to Niblet--Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Join Date;
    2nd September, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi Eustacia,
    Count me in...
    And hopefully I can count down with you.

Registered User.

Join Date;
    23rd August, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi, Flutterby,

You are definitely a member of the Weight Loss Warriers.:yougo: And a warm welcome!

I am up at 3:30 cleaning :banana: so that maybe I'll lose an ounce or two by the time the sun rises. I truly do not know how much I weigh except that NOTHING fits and old bird bones here usually starts to get a little zaftig at about the 115 mark.

Why can't I be normal?

E

Join Date;
    2nd September, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi E,
    Considering the overweight stats I've heard reported for the US and other countries, you are normal! Having the desire, and better yet - a plan - to moderate our weight makes us special! By the way, what is the plan? I am hoping that it does not include disclosing our current weight until we have made a little progress. :-)
    Thanks for starting this thread,

Registered User.

Join Date;
    19th December, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Weight Loss Warriers

I am in,
    but I am AF 9 days so I have not been eating low carb I can only do one thing at a time ha ha but I feel more in control and want to start getting good habits do we just say how much we lost per week and how many times we exercised? May be some hints to share?