Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Loss Warriers

Hey Panadol

Yeah Australia, over the other side. Gyms just dont cut it for me, I've been there done that and I just cant commit, I am one of those people who prefer to do a non organised solo thing. I was part of a gym last year and did spin classes, holy hell they are full on hey! I have my IPod and I have heaps of activities to do around my place I have absolutely no excuse to not be able to get fit using the tools I have here.....I just need to find the right headspace and just DO IT. One more month of summer and then I'll seriously really hook into it, meanwhile walks on the beach, using the stairs in the house, outdoor jobs like mowing etc keep me going.
    Nice to meet you P, lets do this together!

SL
    Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

I'm in. My weight loss plan is to eat a fruit or vegetable every 2-3 hours. Then I'm not hungry at meal time, so I don't eat much. So far I have lost 3 pounds. Diets don't work, especially in the long run.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Nope you're right. I did do Atkins but I have decided on a more South Beach approach. All my carbs come from wholegrains,veggies or fruit. A lower carb diet has helped with the cravings for AL.

Comment

Working...
        X