Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Loss Warriers

Hey, Everybody,

I'm interested in starting a weekly weigh-in. Would you like to join? I know that exercise has to be part of the program but so do portion control, food selections and, dare I say it, choices about drinking.

I suggest that all WLW weigh in once a week and report their wondrous, happy dance making weight losses:crazymonkey: , or, plateaus :bang or even slight gains :l.

There was a thread like this about a year ago and it really helped me. Alas, I haven't been behaving so well lately and I could use some company getting back on track.

Any takers?

Love, Eustacia

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi E .... great to see you!!!!

E - a bunch of them have started a weight loss thing in Subscribers. They're in their first week of weighing in and measuring etc. You might want to join them or, alternatively, you may get a heap of folk right here in General to join you in the happy weight loss dance.

I just want to say .... it's always a pleasure to see you.

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Certainly would not hurt my very wide behind to be on both boards. Trying to do low carb and exercising daily and it is making my head hurt.

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Myra, I am expending lots of calories just going up and down the stairs from General to Subscribers...
        LOL
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Hello everybody and congratulation to each and everyone of you on this healthy decision
          I would like to invite you all to join us in workout buddies in conjuction with what you have going here... We would love to have more workout buddies Take Care, and again congratulations Weight Loss Warriers ... 2 thumbs up , Kudos, Happy Dance

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi, Everybody!

Thanks for the great response! Anyone can join Weight Loss Warriers at any time but I hope some people will join tomorrow.:anyone:

To mark its inception, I am cutting my hair in a Mohawk-style and spraying a bright green WLW with temporary hair dye on my bare scalp. I perhaps digress, but I think I should warn people that I'm not emulating Britney Spears!

Then, tomorrow morning I am going to weigh myself as soon as I weigh the wine that I have to drink before I can get myself on the scales. I should be able to subtract the weight of the wine, right? :nutso:

I wish that I didn't have bird bones and could weigh a normal amount.

Onward, and good luck to all!:goodluck:

:heart: E

P.S. to Niblet--Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi Eustacia,
              Count me in...
              And hopefully I can count down with you.
              xox
              Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
              - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi, Flutterby,

You are definitely a member of the Weight Loss Warriers.:yougo: And a warm welcome!

I am up at 3:30 cleaning :banana: so that maybe I'll lose an ounce or two by the time the sun rises. I truly do not know how much I weigh except that NOTHING fits and old bird bones here usually starts to get a little zaftig at about the 115 mark.

Why can't I be normal?

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Hi E,
                  Considering the overweight stats I've heard reported for the US and other countries, you are normal! Having the desire, and better yet - a plan - to moderate our weight makes us special! By the way, what is the plan? I am hoping that it does not include disclosing our current weight until we have made a little progress. :-)
                  Thanks for starting this thread,
                  xox
                  Fby

- Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

I am in,
                    but I am AF 9 days so I have not been eating low carb I can only do one thing at a time ha ha but I feel more in control and want to start getting good habits do we just say how much we lost per week and how many times we exercised? May be some hints to share?
                    sigpic

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

I should perhaps start burying my head in shame rather than wine. Somehow I've gained about a pound a week since I stopped weighing myself--128.7. Is it possible to gain sixteen pounds in four months??????

Eustacia

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Unfortunately............yes.
                        xox
                        Fby

- Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

I ate two artichokes tonight; an awful lot of chewing. I wonder how many calories I burned chewing through the fibrous things? Oh, well, it was a beginning.

How is everyone else doing?

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

I'm in and would like to mention- doing low carb for me has gotten rid of the alcohol cravings totally. The only time I have an issue is socializing when everyone else is drinking. Just something for you guys to consider.

Comment

Weight Loss Warriers

Dolly-- This is good news -- low carb reduces weight as well as cravings?!!
                              This is something I want to check out. Has anyone else experienced this?
                              Thanks so much for your input,
                              Fby
                              xox
                              Fby

- Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Working...
                              X