hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

I just joined and am going to order the book and cd's. I feel miserable and quite weepy my normal morning after a beer binge. I had almost gone a week without drinking and i couln't even make it 1 week. I am hungover and won't move from my bed. My daughter wants to play and go places and normally we'd do something but i feel so sick. It's such a struggle and i am so envious of people that can just lightly drink. My whole day is ruined from my actions.:new:

hello

Jupiter,

:welcome:

We all know what you are going through and how miserable our lives become.

Glad you are here. Read the book and take those supps, they help greatly!!

We will all help in anyway we can.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hello

Hi Jupiter & :welcome: to MWO, this place is amazing, you now have the support of people all over the world ...

Read and post and download the book if you can ........

All the best in your journey ......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

hello

Hi jup and welcome,im sure with the help and advice on site you can reach your goals...life will become much better...keep coming here reading and posting,you have already took the first step for that well done...
        love to you
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

hello

Thank you all. I'm looking forward to not feeling like this every 5 days.

Comment

hello

NOW!

Jupiter,

Well done. You screwed up enough to get here, which means you're sick enough to get well. The best folks are here, (almost) on demand 24/7 globally. Time to kill the beast!

David
            Long Road
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
            Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

hello

Hi Jupiter- welcome. There are some amazing people here that are starting alcohol free today, too. Care to join them?

I'm sorry about your hangover, but you know the drill- drink water, take painkillers, maybe take a benadryl if you have one. If you can roll out of bed.... shuffle to the car.... go to the big box store.... get some vitamins. Look for Super B Complex. Get some L GLutimate. Most of the big box stores, or local pharmacies have them.

Part of the craving is from the drop in sugar, so grab a Hershey's chocolate bar at the checkout... share it with your daughter. :l

Today's a new day. The sun is out, and your daughter wants to play. My daughters are 17 and 20, and we missed out on many play dates.... my own fault, but I was BUSY and my head was polluted. I can't change my past, but you can control your future.

So don't forget~ You aren't alone in this. And here's a thought to ponder, as you roam through the store:
              "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day".
              Much love from Sunny Florida~:beach:

Patty
              Tampa, FL

Comment

hello

Hi Jupiter and welcome. Keep reading and posting and you will get better.
                Best of luck.

Comment

hello

Welcome Jupiter

Wow.. I can't count how many times I have been where you are right now.

Some people have offered some excellent advice. I hope you give it a try to get out of the house. Even if it is for only a half hour. Maybe you can rent a movie that you and your daughter can watch together while you are nursing yourself back to recovery.

Keep posting we love to hear how you are doing.

All the best. :l

Jacy :heart:

Comment

hello

:welcome: Jupiter
                    Some good advice here already.
                    So lets get this show on the road.
                    Do what has been shared with you for today. My kids are grown and I've got to tell you I wouldn't miss even one day of their growing up!

:h Nancy
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

hello

This is my first time posting. I am 24 years old, and my drinking has gotten out of hand, I am so depressed and scared right now. I can’t believe what am awful person I am. I have no one to talk to.
                      I crave alcohol, and once I start I can’t – and don’t stop. I am afraid. I don’t know what I’m more scared of alcohol killing me, or not drinking. I could really use a friend because I have managed to alienate most of the people in my life.
                      sigpic

Comment

hello

Jupiter, hi and welcome....

Well done on the AF, you just need to be strong and positive, try to build on it..... Good luck!!

Down2earth, welcome to you to.... You don't know it yet, but you already have lots of friends on here..... Looking forward to reading your posts.
                        TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

hello

to both of the newbies from a very recent newbie. this place really is supportive. I was skeptical at first, but it is so nice to be able to run out here and type and get feeback from people are are struggling and want to be better. this is a great place to take refuge. stay tuned.

keep your hands busy by typing instead of holding beverages. it does seem to help a bit.

Comment

hello

Thank you for the support, I feel so alone right now, and every time I think about the embarrassment I’ve put myself through, I start crying. I just keep thinking to myself, How can I get through this?! How can I ever face anyone ever again?! How can I sleep at night?
                            sigpic

Comment

hello

down2earth;259262 wrote: Thank you for the support, I feel so alone right now, and every time I think about the embarrassment I?ve put myself through, I start crying. I just keep thinking to myself, How can I get through this?! How can I ever face anyone ever again?! How can I sleep at night?
                              You are not alone. It just feels that way. And your true friends will be there for you. You will get through this. At least that is what I keep telling myself. We have to find a way, cause I dont want to stay where I am. And the only way to move away from where we are is to find a way out of the hole. We won't get anywhere if we stand still in fear. It is so hard, but somehow I am going to make things better. And so can you.

Comment

Working...
                              X