someone slap me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone slap me!!!!

Jacqui - my heart goes out to you, hun. I saw your other thread the other day, but couldn't think of any words of comfort. You seemed too scared to even think whether or not you were happy over this news. I guess you must be so stressed now at the thought of finally being able to tell hubby. You are certainly deserving of a good cry. Once you let it all out, you may feel a little better. I hope so.

Congrats on your AF days! You should be so proud of this amazing accomplishment. You know one drink will hurt, baby or not. So don't let your emotions make your choices for you right now. Stay strong. Just a while longer til hubby is home. You can do it.

May be you can get some rest before he comes in. You will obviously be up for a while once he arrives. And napping now will make the time pass faster. I know, I know...easier said than done. My prayers are with you, Jacqui.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Jacqui~
      How about taking out one of those fancy wine glasses, put INSTEAD of wine, fill it with juice, or sparkling soda, or even chocolate milk....
      Then, can you find a mirror?

Everybody, I'd like to propose a toast. Let's make a TOAST to Jacqui, shall we? :cheering:

Jacqui, let's toast to your health.
      Let's toast to the uncertainty of tomorrow.
      Instead of being afraid of tomorrow, Let's EMBRACE IT.
      The sun will rise, and the birds will sing.
      You will be one day healthier
      ... :groupluv:
      Everything will turn out beautifully, dear Jacqui~ Your daughter is there. Your grand baby loves you.
      Your husband obviously Loves you, too. :l

So, Deep breath
      . Let's Toast to Jacqui! :hug:
      Much love,

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

now you all got me crying more...has anyone felt like this...you all seem so strong....or is it me doomed to fail...i have never felt like this its AL versa MWO.....had a hot bath would go to bed but too early....excuse me a mo....f..k off al I hate you
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Jacqui
          A hot bath is great. Feel how strong you are right now. You are winning. You are beating the beast

We are all here hugging you and holding your hand

Keep it up. You are winning.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

You are NOT doomed to failure. You are destined to win. Because you really really want to and you will. You can.

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Thanks thats it im going to bed AF...a so big thanks to you all again...will think of you all and your hugs....
              i really love you all Jacqui xxxx
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

How you doin', Jacqui? You can do this...we are helping you. Just don't drink. You will feel so much better if you don't drink. So just don't do it.

And, by the way, it IS AL versus MWO....

Don

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

...and Al is losing.......badly! MWO will win.

Hang in there Jaqui.....are you nearly in bed? Your little green name button light is still on....are you ok? You can do this....and tomorrow is another day...with freshness form some sleep...

Let us know how you're doing? We're still here for you.

Hugs
                  FMS xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Yay Jacqui! Great job!
                    Marcie

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Hi jacqui,
                      Not been online all day.........just glad to read that you stayed strong and have gone to bed. Nothing is worth giving in to drink for..........

Starlight Impress x

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Hi Jacqui

Hope you are ok. Sorry I was not online to chat. Would have loved to chat with you cause lordy knows I can't seem to get thru a day without chat. Bout to go there now.

Patty, I think your idea of pouring up something pretty - my favorite is sparkling water with lime - in a great glass and toasting to Jacqui is a great idea.

Hang in Jacqui. I don't feel strong but sure feel supported.

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Sweet dreams Jacqui. We will hear from a sober and happy Jacqui tomorrow. Sleep well.

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

A huge thanks to all.....feeling a lot better this morning WE DONE IT....when i started this tread i really didnt want to as i didnt want to seem a failure but im so glad i did....it saved me.....I now relise my loniness comes from the years of drinking as all my friends were drinkers so as the days go by they are slipping away....I wish them strengh....so now i feel like im starting life again...god in so many ways...spent all day on site yesterday and i so love you lot but feel i must do something with my life...i dont know what...maybe its too early?.... i just dont know,but what i do know is finding this site was one of the best things that ever happened to me and my loved ones.....
                            Jacqui xxx
                            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

can I send you and IOU slap?
                              Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

WE DONE IT
                                Jaqui, I'd love to take the credit, but YOU did it.... with our help.:heart: Much love,

Patty
                                Tampa, FL

Comment

Working...
                                X