someone slap me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone slap me!!!!

Im so fed up and my brain is saying....just one drink...then it says dont be stupid...then it say but only one wont hurt....why now why after so long...im bored i know that...but ...if ...feel like smashing my head againest the wall right now:upset:
    glad to see you lot are stronger than me....Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

someone slap me!!!!

Jacqui, you have more than yourself to think about now. Don't drink, you'll feel so much better about it in the morning. Why don't you take a hot bath and then go to bed.

Be strong
    Marcie

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Listen to the side that says "don't be stupid..."

We're not stronger than you....that's The Beast trying to get you to think you are not strong enough to do this.....it's all trickery. The rotten bastard wants you to have "just one drink" because he knows there is no such thing as one drink. You take one, and The Beast will take over from there and your day will be ruined. And you will not feel good about it.

So, STOP RIGHT NOW...........take a breath and get yourself back in charge. The Beast has you thinking that taking a drink is an option.....that's all he wants to do....make it an option for you. Well, it's not a freakin' option. Take that off the table and take back the control.

You can do this.....this is just one of the thunderstorms you are flying through. Keep flying and you will pop out of the clouds and into the sunshine......just keep flying..

Don

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

I know i just cant stop crying today...and i dont know why so i cry some more...im really going to try will read and post read and post read and post...and cry
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

J - you know that was me yesterday. Go outside. Have some hot tea. Don't do it. Beat the beast!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

I know i just feel so emotional drained...wish my husband didnt work away...wish i had a friend to give me a hug....
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

:boxer: :moon: :bat Here's me beating up AL for you!!!!
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

I have a hug for you. Can you feel it? It's large and wrap around and hold on kind of hug.:h
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

((((Jacqui))))
                  Marcie

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Thanks went to chat...didnt speak to me god i know i have bad paranoier at the mo...oh yes and i cant spell....i have never wished for monday morning so much...
                    Jacqui
                    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Jaqui, love - the news you are absorbing, your hubby not home yet to talk about it.....early AF.....wow girl....give yourself a break! Not with booze, not good....not what you need and you know it.... because you're too darned lovely to let that Beast get to you.... But a break around crying etc......crikey! You just hang in there until you get hubby home.....was he not home tonight? Hon, hang in there.....we're here for you....big hugs.
                      FMS xx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

finding yer but delayed so will get home about 3am...and thanks i really need a kick up the a....
                        Jacqui
                        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

Jacqui....just remember - if you're down, alcohol will only make it WORSE!!! Have a cup of tea or whatever, a nice bath and go to bed......just do it! Then you will feel a million dollars in the morning! Promise

Love

Suze x
                          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

im sorry i really am.....love to all
                            Jacqui xxx
                            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

someone slap me!!!!

hang in there jacqui .. you have alot of friends here. chat and keep on posting
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X