Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone experienced this?

Hi,
    I have been AF for 3 days now, I am feeling tired but mostly I have a very sore lower back and for some reason I keep clenching my jaw which is giving me a headache.

Has anyone experience these withdrawal symptoms???

I am the author of my life.

Hi me too when i went AF does take a while for things to get better...but soooo worth it so keep going
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Sounds like withdrawal. You could try taking a natural relaxant (like valerian)-- it might help with both the jaw and the back. If that's all you are experiencing, though, you are well on your way to feeling much better. (but don't forget the supps! =-)
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

After I was AF for about a week my back was really painful. My job is mostly sitting in front of a pc all day. I had never notice it before but maybe it was because the amount of alcohol helped me the numb the pain. I went for a accupressure massage which did help.

BTW since you are saying lower back.....could it be constipation???

Tiredness is another common symptom - you are basically catching up on your real sleep.

Well done on you AF days.

Comment

Try focusing on relaxing your tongue. Rest of the muscles will fall into place. For the back, lay on your back with knees bent and elevated like you are sitting in a chair but laying down. You can do this on our side but put something between your knees so they are apart as if you were standing. Hope that helps!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it - I hate feeling like this. I also sit at a computer all day which sucks when your back and head feels like this.

I have started to look into the supps but i go take a vit B, fish oil and a multi every day.
            Do you recommend buying one of the packs from the site and if so which one you recommend.

Im a little confused with which pack to go with??

big kiss x
            I am the author of my life.

Comment

I am feeling totally tired among a ton of other unpleasant things. No back pain, but I am totaly sore from skiing on Sunday, so not sure I would be able to tell.

But there a ton of weird symtoms. Stay with it. I am sure they will pass. And then, my hope is we will all feel WAY better than we have ever felt before!!!! YEA US!

Comment

Working...
              X