X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kickin it Feb 22

Hello all
    I'm posting this a day after... but oh well... :H
    I had plans to go to town early, so as soon as my feet hit the floor I hopped on the treadmill... My body does not like that idea atall... wiping crap out of my eyes and trying to keep my heart rate in the training zone was a treat... No coffee either
    Well, I did my 30 minutes of cardio as well as 60 abs... Next time I will atleast wake up a bit more... I really thought that it would be invigerating.... NOT !!!
    Oh well... Tomorrow, I have to work early and then head into town for a birthday party so I will be taking the 23 off... Lets Kick it !!!:l

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Kickin it Feb 22

ok

Well, I didn't post all weekend, BUT went to gym Sat and worked legs and shoulders, then 30 min on eliptical...........THEN sat out by the pool and tanned for an hour!! What a relaxing day!!:wings:

Then yesterday I just sat out by the pool, LAZY, BUT, did manage to go horseback riding Sat and Sun...........forgot what a workout that is, boy is my butt and legs sore! :jumpin:

Hope everyone had a great weekend, off for a Kickin' week!!!?:happy:

Love,:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Kickin it Feb 22

Niblet;278081 wrote: Hello all
      I'm posting this a day after... but oh well... :H
      I had plans to go to town early, so as soon as my feet hit the floor I hopped on the treadmill... My body does not like that idea atall... wiping crap out of my eyes and trying to keep my heart rate in the training zone was a treat... No coffee either
      Well, I did my 30 minutes of cardio as well as 60 abs... Next time I will atleast wake up a bit more... I really thought that it would be invigerating.... NOT !!!
      Oh well... Tomorrow, I have to work early and then head into town for a birthday party so I will be taking the 23 off... Lets Kick it !!!:l
      Hey Niblet, I've done my cardio at 5:30am for years and I've found that if I make a small cup of coffee and sip on that while I wash my face and lace up my shoes........I feel GOOD when I start my work-out. You should try it......I take those few minutes to sit quietly and think about my day, etc......before I realize it, I'm ACTUALLY awake!
      Then I jump on and "git R done! " ......(yes, I do realize how redneck that sounded....:H
      Hope to hear from you soon!

Comment

Working...
      X