Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisdom

Well moms here with me. Makes me so happy. You never know how things are going to change through tragedy. But this has brought me closer to mom. As I embark on a new day and a budding new relationship I thank of all the things my dad has taught me over my 27 yr. Hold the ones you love close show them how much they mean to you every chance you get. Don't let a moment pass by where your pride hinders your love. humble yourself so that you are open to criticizum. A proud man can never be wise for he will never accept wisdom from others cus he knows it all already. So I say humble your selfs and know what humility is. For to have wisdom you have to be willing to listen to the wise.

In CHRIST BearJr.
    "'And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD.' Romans 12:2"

Wisdom

We are with you all in spirit as MamaBear goes home today...walking through the door will be very hard for you both! HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Wisdom

Thanks bear Jnr for your wise words. Your dad was the best. Our dads are so important to us arent they. All the Best to all the little lads bought up with dads like bear we cant go wrong can we

Love Cap

Comment

Wisdom

Nice to "meet" you bear jr. Your dad was obviously a very special person that did a fine job of raising his family! He made a pretty big impression around here too. My thoughts, prayers and sympathies are with you and your family. :l

Mimi
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Wisdom

A proud man can never be wise for he will never accept wisdom from others cus he knows it all already.

Just wanted to really point this out because it is so true. Thank you and God bless you and yours.

Comment

Wisdom

Im so proud to be your wife. You are such an amazing man, so much of your father. He finial got to see you come to the lord and to stop drinking, How proud of you he is. His spirit and love continue through you.
            In all things first give glory to the Lord.
            Mrs. BearJr :armsaround:

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:12

Comment

Wisdom

He was SO proud of you all!!!!!!! He spoke of you all often............
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Wisdom

I just wanted to wish you both the best in your new life together. You know Bear will be there with you on your special day. I'm really beginning to see why he would be so proud of his family. He wasn't just a bragging parent. You actually can back up his talk! You should be very proud of yourself indeed. You've accomplished so much in a very short time Jr.

Give Mama Bear lots of hugs over the next few weeks.

Peace and God bless.

Love, Me
                :l
                Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Wisdom

Yes, I totally agree Bearjr, dad's are such wonderful people.

I miss my dad so much. He was so positive considering he suffered for over 25 years.

He left us 2 years yesterday. (I can't believe it has gone so fast)

I think of all the good times we shared and how much I see of him in my children.

Your father was obviously a wonderful person. He must have been, to have such a great son.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Warm Regards

Brett.

Comment

Wisdom

Bear Jr. and Mrs. Bear Jr.... it is so good to see you here and continuing the journey of your father. You are making him very proud, of this I am certain! He was much loved here too, we miss him terribly too. I did not have the priviledge of having Bear directly helping me, but his posts helped me and so many others, many we will never know, because there are alot of folks that visit as guests here, like 1,000 hits a day or more. Please accept my deepest sympathies on your loss, to you and to Mrs. Bear. :h Suz
                    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Wisdom

Bear Jr. and Mrs. Bear Jr,
                      I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family's faith in God and ability to overcome this disease are truly inspiring. The apple didn't fall far from the tree! May God give you strength during this time.
                      jane

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
                      - Author unknown

Comment

Working...
                      X