You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When sadly you are able to say 'yes,I have done that' to the majority of the above - except for sprinting in a sari - but otherwise an uncanny resemblance!
    :h
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

When I plan to have some good drinks (which just means lots on Wed. because I will be too hung over to drink much on Thurs. so that on Fri. I will not feel/look bad for my kids concert. Then when I am home from that I can have some good drinks.
      new :chick: mwo2
      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

The waking up every day with a stinking hangover, swear never again, yet buy more booze that day is the one I relate to the most.

Ive certainly done many many stupid things while drunk that I remember the next day and cringe inside

I hated myself so much but since I stopped drinking I dont anymore, I just pity the past "me" now.

Comment

This is MY NEIGHBOR:

Sleeps in the driveway!!! :H

Sleeps on deck!!! :H

This was ME: Sleep in Plastic Chair....:

Call everyone at Party: BITCH....:H

Comment

Throw up in the toliet, in the car, out the car, on myself.

Comment

When in a club in Poland the Polish think you're there to check their documents and you're so drunk on vodka you go along with it.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

You throw up on your mother-in-law's kitchen floor.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

realize there is no more booze because you drank it all the night before....and reach for the cooking wine. A dab in food-the rest for me. Trust me...salty wine is gross but to an alchie, you struck gold.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

You see what your perfume tastes like...

Comment

When you read some of the above posts and start to cry.
                      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

I am humbled by all the above. so many touched a nerve. but good to know am not alone. And we all on right road.
                        Pips
                        Pipsqueak

Comment

I am sitting here at work trying to hold it together crying my eyes out. I am both saddened by my own behavior, but like Pips, humbled by knowing I am not alone and not that different from so many. I am hopeful that I can do this again and STAY AF and deal with the stresses lately without AL. I will publicly say now that I will do my best to stay AF - for me, my children, my husband and my new friends here.
                          "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

YA, YOU KNOW WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT .....IAD!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

eventfull evenings...

Fallen in between toilet and TUB. :scratchinhead:

Hung up in ROSE BUSHES. :helpme:

Glow stick attached to be found in the night!!! :yo:

Lit Ciggie on Grill and Burnt Bangs right off!!! :wahh:

Comment

Going on a diet means not eating so you can drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X