update on me and my gf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update on me and my gf

More good vibes on the way. I hope for answers for you both that are positive soon!!! :l

Comment

update on me and my gf

Rog,

I hope you check in soon and let us know the outcome of today's exam.

Thinking of you and Sue and hoping for good news all around. :l

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

update on me and my gf

Prayers to you and your girlfriend.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

update on me and my gf

hi T,sorry to here ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND,you hang tuff,hopefully all will work out for the best gyco

Comment

update on me and my gf

So sorry!

Rog,
            I hope Sue will be ok. I know this has to be very scarey. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Much love to you.:l:l:l
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

update on me and my gf

well so far they are doing every test to her and wont know anything till maybe tomorrow or this after noon still too early to tell .. but she said they are poking her here there and everywhere ..and she is still not allow to get up and go anywhere on her own yet... do to chance of having a sizeure and she has had two so far.. and well as for me im just staying busy working on this house .. that we are house sitting ...and there lots for me to do around here ...well thank you all again for all your good vibes and prayers..
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

update on me and my gf

T,
                Keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer for you & Sue.
                All the best!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

update on me and my gf

Thoughts and prayers are with you, here! I'm sure she's a wonderful woman and is SO lucky to have a good man, like you, by her side. The support you're giving her is priceless. Stay strong.

Comment

update on me and my gf

Roger & Sue
                    Please let me/us know what they find out about Sue. I just was checking in but did not see any new information. Hope Sue is feeling good and resting comfortable. I especially hope that they can determine what is happening and that they get her the treatment she needs. She has been through so much. You both have. I hope this can all come to an end and you can both begin to live without these health concerns. Please tell her I said hello and am hoping for her complete recovery.
                    :l
                    Patti

Comment

Working...
                    X